Warming of the wooden floors is necessary to increase the comfort of living in the house.This is especially true for the residents of the first floor apartment houses, the owners of cottages, and other low-rise buildings.After all, such flooring border, usually with cold cellars or the ground, and if the floor is not properly warmed, then through it will always leave the heat.To learn how to do it, what materials to use - it will go further.
General Principlesinsulation ↑
General Technology insulation wooden floors, the so-called backbone, which can optionally be supplemented with something else, includes five components:
- Removing the old floor;
- Installation sub-floor;
- Cover subfloor with an insulating material;
- Coverage steam insulating material;
- Installation finished floor.
properties of thermal insulation materials ↑
Before moving on to the practical part and to consider technology warming wood floor in more detail, we list the main materials used for this purpose, their characteristics and properties.
Insulating materials must meet the requirements listed below:
- be resistant to compression,
- have low thermal conductivity;
- long period of saving thermal parameters;
- be easy to use, easy to installation;
- be easy to cut.
Types of insulating materials used for thermal insulation of the floor most often:
1. repellent mineral wool. It has a high sound and heat insulation, fire resistance, good resistance to mechanical stress.Insulation for floors made of it in the form:
- flexible mat.It is non-flammable, with one side covered with a layer of perforated paper (this side should face down when stacking).
- solid tiles.One side of it is very hard (it is marked with a blue stripe) and at packing must face up.Typically, these plates are used in a single-layer insulation wood floor at home, standing on the ground.
2. extruded polystyrene. He has a low thermal conductivity, low water vapor permeability, durability, high strength, good waterproofing properties, not biodegradable.It need not be aligned during installation, so with him insulation works can be carried out in any weather.However, it is less fire-resistant than mineral wool, also can be damaged by moles, mice and other rodents.Its definitely need to strengthen the foam sealant (to process the joints).
Styrofoam from mineral wool is mainly characterized in that the latter is more prone to water absorption.And if polystyrene is sometimes laid directly on the concrete floor, since it is not required to do more, and moisture barrier, when laying a layer of cotton wool may be required and how paroizoliruyuschaya layer.
important parameter of any insulation is its thickness.For the holiday summer houses enough 50 mm.If you plan on living in the winter, up to 200 mm.
As a vapor barrier material can apply a conventional polyethylene, polypropylene fabric, vapor barrier membrane.They protect the insulation from moisture, which, when ingested can reduce its insulating ability.Wooden floor with a vapor barrier will last you longer.Well-proven such as the paroizolyator penofol.It is a foil polyethylene foam.It is very flexible and thin material, it is moisture, promotes detention of heat in the house, serves as an excellent soundproofing.Stela foil must be inside the room.
insulated wooden floor in a private house ↑
in private homes with wooden floors are used as ceilings, wooden joists (horizontal bars).That it is necessary to insulate the floor, through the heat quickly goes away.
for its insulation you'll need:
- board thickness of 20 mm (possible);
- block of wood needed for attaching the vapor barrier;
- directly insulation;
Technology insulation wooden house ↑
- removed flooring.
- the outer side (i.e., lower) the entire length of the auxiliary boards mounted.
- Laghi set an exemplary step of 0.6 m or 1 m. For added protection for their antiseptic compositions are covered to prevent rotting wood.
- on the board fit insulation between joists.In the application of solid insulation such as polystyrene, all joints are processed with foam so that there are no gaps.
- then laid on top of a heater paroizolyator, which is attached to the joists using the bar (20x30 or 30x30).For better vapor barrier joints have to glue a metallic tape.
- main plank floor.
There are wooden floor insulation technology,which uses improvised grid consisting of a strong fishing line.It is attached to the nails driven into the joists, and is used instead of the sub-floor.On the one hand, so you can save on building materials, on the other - there is a high probability that the line under the weight of the insulator with the time stretch.Therefore, this method is not reliable.
Sometimes insulated wooden floor of a private house (ground floor) on the ground or on the subfield arrange on logs that are stacked on brick columns.Logs are stacked on a wooden lining extending over a layer of waterproofing.In the gaps between the logs are placed slabs of insulation and waterproofing coating to protect it.
worth noting one more time.Sometimes warming wooden floor below lay a moisture barrier, it is up to the sub-floor.But it's pretty expensive approach.When using, for example, polystyrene eliminates the need for waterproofing.
insulated wooden floor in the apartment ↑
The apartment has wooden floors and warm is easier than in a private home.It should be:
- Remove flooring layer.
- place on the slab joists.
- place insulation between the joists
- Close all joints formed between the insulation and the joists (if using mineral wool, then do not need).
- Place the vapor barrier.
- Attach flooring.
Visually present the process of warming the floor will help video clip:
As can be seen in the insulation and wooden floor in a private house, the apartment and there is nothing fundamentally complex.To master this technology is capable of even a beginner in construction and repair.The main thing - to carry out our plans, strictly following the instructions.