wooden floor - one of the most environmentally friendly and healthy options for resettlement floors.In winter, this floor is not too cool, as it is quite comfortable to walk barefoot.Moreover, it is possible to lay a heating system "warm floor".Construction of a wooden floor can be performed on a solid foundation of concrete or wood, as well as on the soft earthen base - on the ground.Most often placed on a floor joists, which are frame-crate from the boards, but sometimes the installation takes place on the plywood or chipboard.Wooden Flooring - the last stage of arrangement of the sexes.From how qualitatively be stacked boards, will depend on the aesthetics and durability of the entire floor.
quality wood floor ↑
Sex is a part of the interior, which is very oftensubjected to mechanical stress.Therefore, the material for its arrangement should be as wear-resistant and durable.Suitable softwood - pine, spruce, cedar, larch, fir, and most durable option would be oak or ash.
Requirements for wood:
- residual moisture should be approximately 12%.No damp or over-dried wood can be used.In the operation of wet ssohnetsya and formed cracks and crevices in the floor, and overdried - cracked.
- There should be no visible flaws wood: chips, cracks, resin spots.
- boards must be treated with flame retardants to reduce their flammability.
- Mandatory antifungal treatment of wood.Terms microclimate premises are most suitable for the life of fungi and other pathogens.Therefore it is necessary to process all the lining and the wood floor joists and floor boards just enough to handle just below.
- If you intend to open the floor varnish, it is necessary to choose the light and strong board with a beautiful pattern.
There are several variants of wooden flooring: solid wood board, flooring, solid wood, plywood flooring, planed boards and parquet.They differ greatly in size and characteristics.From what material you choose will depend on the technology, how to make a wooden floor with their hands.
Flooring from solid wood ↑
Flooring Solid wood is still the most prestigious, natural, natural and environmentally friendly material for the floor.Using solid wood goes for many centuries into the depths of history.To date, treatment of a board improved: it appeared tongue and a groove, which greatly facilitate installation.
Characteristics of solid wood: length - 2-6 m, thickness - 20-60 mm or more, has a tongue and groove on both sides.
Stages sequence ↑
1. skid solid boards in the room.They should be in a heated room for at least three days prior to their installation, "getting used" to the internal microclimate.
2. Indoor humidity should be about 40-60% and the air temperature - 20 ° C.
3. After preparing the ground for flooring define the center line of the room.Measure the width of the room, divide in half and outline the line cord.
4. Lay off an equal distance from the center line to the wall, with which we will begin to lay the floor.Not reaching 15-20 mm from the wall, we envisage another line.On it we will begin to lay the floorboards.The gap between the wall and the line is inserted wooden pads.
5. Puts the first row of planks clearly through the spine to the wall.Aligns boards and screwing screws or screws from the wall so that in the future head screws concealed plinth.
Important!The length of the screws or screws have to be greater than the thickness of the board is 2-2.5 times.For them, the pre-drilled holes.
6. On the opposite side of the wall board is screwed to the joists obliquely into the groove at an angle of 45 °.
7. The next set of boards inserted into slots of the boards of the first row.On the other hand anchoring screws into the groove.If the length is less than the length of the board room, then we begin to lay not with the whole board, and a piece of 500-1000 mm, the joints to the ends of adjacent rows do not coincide.
Important!Alternating the annual rings.Near adjoining boards should be with oppositely directed lines yearly.Laying boards "vrazbezhku" is necessary in the event that the length of the board is less than the length of the room.
Puts all the other rows of boards "vrazbezhku" by the algorithm.
Important!Boards presses close to each other.To do this, use pads.Fasten boards to each lag.
9. The last row of anchoring screws from the side wall so as to hide the mounting plinth.The screws are screwed into the front part of the board and recessed 3-4 mm.
10. Give to dry for 7-15 days.Then grind and varnished in several layers.
device floor with a massive floorboard ↑
principle technology of laying the floor of the floorboard no different from the installation of the array.The main difference between the floorboard of the array that is shorter.
Features floorboard of solid wood: length - 0.5-2 m, thickness - 18-25 mm, has thorns and grooves on four sides.
Features styling tips ↑
- Hooking screws only by the spike.
- It is imperative to carry out stacking "vrazbezhku" to the ends of the joints do not coincide boards in adjacent rows.
- If you use the base of the plywood, it is advisable to stick to it floorboard.To do this, use mastic or adhesive and additionally fixed with screws, as in the case of solid board.Must be glued over the entire area, without voids.
- addition to the traditional forms of direct installation, you can use diagonal.Especially in a spacious room looks elegant styling at an angle of 45 ° to the wall with a doorway.
Wooden flooring laminated wood flooring ↑
Flooring with his hands glued floorboard is carried out by the "floating floor" or with parentheses.The principle of the method of "floating floor" is that the boards are not attached to the sub-floor, and only glued together on four ends.A method of mounting using brackets is that the parquet boards are attached to the sub-floor brackets that are hammered into the bottom "cheek" of the tongue.
Features laminated floorboard: length - 0.5-2 m, thickness - 20-60 mm or more, glued of three layers, the top layer is most often made of precious wood - is 4-5 mm, the bottom two layers of the lessvaluable species.It has thorns and grooves on four sides.
Laminated flooring is different from the floorboard of the array that is glued of three layers, so that does not really change their size when the temperature drops.But while this type of board less environmentally friendly since it uses glue joints.
algorithm works with laminated board ↑
Stages are not very different from laying solid wood floor:
1. Pre unpack the boards and enter them into the room a few days beforeworks.
2. Nelitsevuyu side boards treat varnish or other protective lacquer coating.This is necessary to protect the wood from waterlogging.
3. Define the center line of the room, outline the line, which will start laying planks.This retreat by 15 mm from the wall or other obstacles: doorways, sewer pipes or heating.
4. The first parquet slat laid groove to the wall, the rest of the panel is applied without bonding.
5. The last panel in a series of cut off of 8 mm to the wall.
6. Each series begins not with the whole board, and a piece that was left after the previous series.
7. After laying the first two rows is required to check its flatness with a cord.Now you can start gluing.
8. sizing end and a longitudinal tenon wood flooring panel.We connect the panel very carefully with a hammer and gaskets.Tighten the straps.
Important!When churning out panels along the joints should act glue.Remove it with a spatula and wipe with a cloth.
9. The last panel of a series of presses tie.
10. stowed and secured to the baseboard, pressing the floorboard.
11. After drying for 7-10 days may be applied to the surface of the painting material.
12. If after laying parquet boards and drying were "overhangs" of board thickness variations, they should remove the sandpaper.Size of abrasive particles skins must be 0.15 mm.Incidentally, the permissible differential thickness of 0.1 mm.Be sure to grind along the grain.
13. If, after placing mechanical damage, they need to putty.To do this, we use a mastic, to fill the defect using a large amount of mastic, what forms the defect itself, since its composition after drying compressed.Deep defect was filled with several layers.
Wooden Flooring from boards ↑
To run in a garage or utility room flooring wooden floor with their hands, not necessarily to buy expensive solid wood or parquet.It is enough to purchase ordinary board from 20 to 60 mm thick.They do not have a system of "thorn-groove", significantly facilitates stacking, so it is necessary to provide a tight seal edges.
Features decking boards:
1. Puts and nail the first board.
2. Puts the second board side.We are trying to drive staples in a log at a distance of 100-150 mm from the board.Puts the gasket to the board.Between her and drives a wedge bracket.
Important!Staples are driven into the first lag, following by 2 m. The usual staples split logs, so we use the squeezing-bracket with three ends.The wedges clogs up until the second board is not firmly pressed against the first.
3. nailed the second board, utaplivaja hats nails or screws for 3-4 mm.
Important!The gap between the boards can be no more than 1 mm.
4. stowed and secured almost all the board in this algorithm.We leave only those that can not be sealed using logs.
5. The last plank laid freely.Last board near the wall should create a gap of 12-15 mm.If necessary, Cut down too much.
6. If the wall is made of wood, between her and the board to drive a wedge.We press the board and fasten them with nails or screws.
7. If the walls are plastered, put plywood wall, thus saved the plaster from mechanical damage.We put the last board with a hammer and it is recessed between the fixed boards and plywood.If the gap is too great between the plywood board and install wedges.Clog wedges, thicken the board, then fix nails.
Important!Hammer blows is not applied at the board and a wooden lining, which are stacked on top to avoid leaving dents on the front side of the board.You can also use a rubber hammer or mallet, not to deform the board.
Video: details about the device wooden floor ↑
Construction wood flooring requires special care when working.It should be several times to recheck the accuracy of the placement and the absence of cracks.And yet, this type of work is quite capable to perform independently.