theme beds is currently breaking all records to date.That's because people go to the country not only to plant and dig potatoes.A piece of their own land beckons all to create your paradise for relaxation.And what comfort can be no flowers and fragrance favorite plants?Not every woman knows how to make a flower garden in the country, so many are turning to professionals.But if you try and connect a good imagination, you can save money and and surprise yourself.So much so that all the neighbors will be jealous.
Video tips for creating a flower garden ↑
Types of flower beds ↑
to create a flower garden itself, you must have the desire and a little knowledge.Usually, summer flower beds presented in the form of a geometric shape, but everything depends on the master's creativity.The presence of the Internet gives rise to new ideas.Here you can find thousands of different
- Garden curbs - a strip about half the width of the plant, which is framed by lawns and paths.
- beds - a geometrically correct areas planted with flowers, with most of the shape of a rectangle, circle, square, or diamond.
- Rabatki - long floral band width of up to three meters, often consisting of several rows of plants.Typically, the perimeter ridges have some objects.The length of the ridges is approximately three times should be greater than its width.
- takedowns - a flower arrangement, and any non-living elements, sculptures, sand or rocks.
- available beds are a landscaping that does not have a clear smooth lines.The most popular of them - mixborders, rock gardens and groups.
- mixborders - a mixed flower beds, having a variety of shapes and a large number of plant varieties are often planted patterns.
- Rock gardens - beds is based near the elements of nature such as streams, ponds, rocky hills or wild plants.A striking example is the rock garden beds on the rocks, the so-called rock gardens or rockeries.
- Groups - floral arrangements of various shapes placed on level ground.
- Longline flower beds - a sublime flower beds planted in steps.Special garden pots for them to buy in the store or put out of his own stones.The easiest and most popular option - it tires of different sizes, laid out a pyramid.
How to make a flower garden ↑
- choose the size and shape of
to make a flower bed in the first place you need to prepare a scheme of planting, choose their varieties, to determine the amount.The size and shape of the flower garden fully depends on the area allocated for the garden.If the area is large enough, experts recommend to create several different compositions of flowers.
- consider the time of flowering
To continually blooming flower bed, it is very important to plant it at the same time early-flowering, and late-srednetsvetuschimi plants.With little experience of creating ideal flower beds are flowers that bloom from late May to the first frosts, such as marigolds, salvia, or mignonette dushistaya.K early-flowering plants are crocus, daffodils, pansies, saxifrage, tulips, primroses and saxifrage.These flowers are pleasing to the eyes from April to June.From late June to August bloom: purslane, Astilbe japonica, phlox, bells, petunia, Eryngium alpinum, daisy garden.August begins to bloom most of the species of asters, sedum prominent, and chrysanthemum.
- Do not forget about the plant height
It is very important to take into account the height of the landing.In the round flower bed planted in the center of the highest cost plant.Curbs, mixborders and adjacent to the fence unilateral vysokorastuschimi beds are planting flowers in the background.The closer to the foreground, the lower should be the plants complete the composition can be ground-covering tsvetami.Samymi high bed flowers are poppies, delphinium and kosmeya.With proper care, they reach 80 cm. A little lower, 60-70 cm - cornflowers, zinnias and phlox.Dimorfoteka, calendula marigolds and reach only 30 cm.
- cares about the lighting plot flowerbed
choosing plants for flower bed must take into account the illumination beds.After all, some flowers like the sun, and the other - no.For light-loving plants include salvia, lupines, dahlias, peonies, phlox, gladiolus, rudbeckia, delphiniums, marigolds, petunias and calendula.Comfrey, tiarella, periwinkle, ferns, nasturtiums, balsams, daisies, aconite, daylilies, lily of the valley and Astilbe - a shade-loving flowers.There are plants that grow well in the shade and in the sun - it Aquilegia, lilies, pansies, irises, Brunner and cornflowers.
- share the moisture-loving and drought-resistant flowers
Another very important factor when choosing colors for a bed - is the ratio of moisture to the plants.Rudbeckia, forget-me, Astilbe, saxifrage, peony and globe-die without regular watering.Drought tolerance are marigolds, asters, eschscholzia, kosmeya, purslane, saxifrage, stonecrop.
How to achieve color harmony ↑
Generally, planting a flower bed, you just have to nurture their desires and tastes.But consider some aesthetic moments still have.The main colors in the flowerbed are red, yellow and blue, other colors - extra.White combined with any colors, both main and additional.
Very impressive look monotonous beds.For example, if you are located in the garden of bunk beds, one made red, the other - yellow, and the third blue.It is not necessary to use one type of plant, the main thing - to choose the color.
harmonious look two-color combinations of yellow and purple, blue and orange, green and red.Also interesting combination of passing from red-orange to yellow from blue to violet-blue.Pink, merging with pale blue, turning into a yellow lemon - it's a hit combinations.These tones are suitable for recreation, have a positive effect on the nervous system and create comfort in the garden.
Do not forget to dilute the composition of herbs that will decorate a flower bed before it blooms.There is one important rule of creating a flower garden: any plant should be planted with love, then it will answer you the same.Be creative, improvise and be happy!