which gives the interior a unique atmosphere of warmth and comfort?Professional design approach, refined furnishings, well-chosen color scheme, and of course, the lighting of the room.Do you want to radically change the familiar surroundings or to add some zest to a previously created image of the house?The ceiling of plasterboard with lighting - that's the best way to realization.
Choosing lighting for the ceiling ↑
Suspended ceilings - universal form of decoration that can transform housing beyond recognition.And if you provide the backlight, the bright and original atmosphere assured.
types are used illumination ↑
Depending on the purpose and methods of the organization are the following types of illumination:
- General lighting.As a rule, does not involve any frills: just tires ceiling lamps and pendant fixtures;
- Task lighting is used when it is necessary zoning space.Then in the work area lighting is bright, and a recreation area - muted.
- Illumination "for comfort" offers boundless field for the imagination.Some people are impressed by the effect of a starry sky, and someone like "Northern Lights."
advantages of LED backlight ↑
LEDs - the most common material for the implementation of the illumination of the ceiling drywall.
explained this fact numerous advantages of the bearing member and the beauty of the light.
- LEDs practical, unique and inexpensive (10 meters tape costs about $ 20);
- consume little power (compared to other light sources they use energy 60% less);
- easy to install.LED strips are available with self-adhesive base, which is easily attached to the drywall;
- control units allow to coordinate the operation of the LED remotely.
Selection Criteria LED strip ↑
modern market offers LED strips in different versions.In order not to get lost in the richness of choice, you should know what similar products are different from each other.
- View LED.The most popular ribbon SMD 5050 and SMD 3528 where SMD - type of installation, and a numerical value - view LEDs.Diodes 5050 more powerful and therefore more expensive.
- Density diodes.The most popular are considered led ribbon density of 30, 60, 120 diodes 1 meter.The greater the density, the more intense brightness.
- degree of security.There are not protected from moisture and water proof tape.Protection abbreviated IP.
- color.There are tape-color (blue, white, red, yellow and green), and Yes RGB tape, the ability to change color.
Useful Tips experts ↑
The main landmark in the choice of illumination - the issue price.If your budget is limited, you can pay attention to a monochrome ribbon SMD 3528 (not drip-proof) with 19 diodes per meter.One may ask, why not buy a tape RGB at the same price?The fact that such a tape need a special controller - without the bright colors you will not see.
In case the money is not a problem, you can look at the SMD 3528 with a density of 120 / meter or SMD 5050 at 30 diodes per meter.
acquire high-density tape is not necessary sinceIt is used for functional illumination, and our goal - contour lighting.
Buy Weatherproof tape or not - again, you decide.If you are afraid that the neighbors will flood, choose lighting with silicone insulation.
This is important!Choose
tape with the main color of the glow.It is extremely important what color you will use most often.The best way the eye perceives green hues, while the blue, even a very strong tape seems a bit lackluster.
too cheap to take the tape as it is not recommended - it is possible degradation of the diodes and the offset balance of flowers.
How to calculate the power of illumination ↑
After opting for a particular type of tape is made, it should define the amount.We measure the perimeter of the required area, calculate the total power of illumination.To do this, multiply the yardage tape on a recommended capacity of 1 meter (remember to specify this option from the seller).
On the basis of the information received, select the controller and power supply unit.
typical output looks like this:
SMD 3028 - 60 diodes / meter (4.8 W);
SMD 3028 - 120 Diode / meter (7.2 W);
SMD 5050 - 30 diodes / meter (7.8 W);
SMD 5050 - 60 diodes / m (14 W).
plasterboard with their hands backlit ↑
Along the perimeter of the room is planned to start the base line, which will be fixed to the other components of the structure.The distance from the ceiling - 20 cm. The guide profile fixed anchors (the width of the room).
Further, the marked lines are mounted hangers.Basic (carriers) are inserted into the guide start plasterboard are attached to the frame and suspensions screws (2 on each side of the profile).Subsequent device made after marking the length of the room.Longitudinal profiles needs to be fixed "crabs" that are bought together with screws.
This need to know!
Step between the guide must be at least half a meter.It is desirable to duplicate the longitudinal direction of the mount.
Once holistic framework is ready, you need to fix plasterboard screws.
Hats should neither act nor recessed and must be flush.Between the sheets is necessary to provide the gaps that will be needed with the possible expansion of the drywall.
This is important!
gaps shpaklyuyut with the entire surface of the sheet, and then sanded.Experts advise primer cover sheets, which can be applied on top of any paint.
Mounting LED strip ↑
process of mounting tape is not complicated.The main thing - the right to cut and connect it.LED ribbon's reels sold in 5 meters.It is necessary to cut it in a specially marked locations into smaller pieces.The parts are then soldered.Be careful not to overheat occurred.Monochrome ribbon requires soldering 2 contacts "+" and "-", the RGB tape - the same V + «R», «G», «B».
Joining more than 3 Babin is not necessary.Tracks conductive, can not sustain such capacity.If the perimeter area to illuminate more than 15 meters, should connect portions parallel to each other.
How to connect the tape ↑
connection should be implemented in the following order:
- connection cable to the terminals L and N power supply (if available connections with the power cord).
- Connecting the controller (using tape RGB) with the correct polarity.
- connection tape to the controller or power supply (if single-colored lights).
This is important!
Carefully follow the polarity coincidence and recheck the belt tension power supply and controller.
work completed.Now you can enjoy a sense of accomplishment shining splendor modulations that turn the room into a corner, where there is magic.
spectacular ceiling with lighting: Video
bunk Originally looks ceiling structure with point lighting fixtures.The unique solution supports stylistic tone interior painting.