Many of us live in private homes have a summer residence, but because all know the feeling when you want to sit like it is in the room, but that fresh air, aromas of flowers and singing birds - you are no drafts, but not stuffy.Because very often these very private and summer houses can be seen veranda.To prevent hypothermia family, resting peacefully in the open air, to find out what cover the floor on the veranda to a pastime not turned diseases.
Video: the story of the floor covering terrace board ↑
features rooms ↑
Veranda - a closed extension to the house, which is usually erected byloft.Veranda is often not heated, so the question is, what it strewn floor, relevant.It is stupid to close for the winte
This room is constructing or wood, or from the same material as the main part of the house (brick, concrete slabs, Cbit etc.).Since the weight of the massive walls of the house and veranda vary greatly, these are not tightly bound structure.That, in turn, threatens drafts and really icy floor, and it is - one more reason to seriously think about what will be done from your floor on the veranda.
Options laying on the floor veranda ↑
As a rule, on the veranda floor spreads on 3-6 cm lower than in the same house.The resulting gap and the gap is closed plinth.But - just a cosmetic solution, the cold does not protect this turn.In fact, on the porch floors are made on the same algorithm as in any other room, but differences do exist:
Since the foundation will be different under the floor area needs special attention - it must prepare itself to nastilkoj floor.Topsoil removed, zemelku horoshenechko aligned (to the grass did not germinate under the floor).
- sometimes recommend that you cover the area after its herbicidal alignment film, and then fix the dense layer of gravel or crushed stone.
- However, your site for future veranda must not only be smooth and have a slight bias toward the drainage holes or drainage ditches.
What will your coverage on the floor of the porch, and of which it will be done depends on your preference, prospective budget that you are willing to invest in its extension, and, of course, on your imagination.Fortunately, manufacturers now offer a huge range of materials with varying color density, etc.Consider the most popular and cost-effective design options.
There are plenty to choose from (typology and technology) ↑
Eco-friendly wood ↑
Tree - a clear winner among the materials for the floor in various annexes, it occurs almost every second country house, in almost every country, even in the privatesector in the city.On site covered verandas and well dried planed boards with a smooth surface (smooth must be at least their front side - looks decent).
thickness and width of the boards varies significantly depending on the area, the presence or absence of voids beneath them (between the soil and by the covering) and some other factors.
How this works in practice:
- between crowns sill foundation veranda crashed into logs that are stacked board "rough" sex - the first layer (the tree was not affected by the ubiquitous beetles, spiders, hungry to tablets, preferably pre-soak yourbuilding material preservative and dye it);
- mount board to logs in two ways - fasten screws or nailing (in the second case, try to trim the length of the studs, so that their length is greater than the thickness of boards at least twice - would be safer);
- first hammer nails into the joists side, moving towards the center;
- sure that the gaps between the planks do not exceed 1 mm;
- soak your wooden floor bioshield funds or special structure lacquer on the basis of pre-tinting agents can be covered - so the floor will last longer.
Tip: Try to lay out the board so that the growth rings in the wood "watched" in different directions with respect to the plane of the floor.So your coverage from time to time gaining moisture from the rain, is not so obvious is deformed and bent.
Modern decking ↑
Decking - the same wood (called the material has terrace board), but treated in a special way.Such a floor is more resistant to the processes of decay, non-slip and durable.Do it from a large range of species, from the ordinary to the exotic tiger larch tree.Another advantage - a floor does not require regular treatment with a reducing emulsions.
There are two types of such coating to be used in the design of extensions, including:
- smooth decking;
second option is preferable - it is easier to use, more convenient for him to move and slipping almost impossible, even if a floor is wet.
Installation is carried out in the open and hidden way.In the first case covering elementary prisverlivayut to lag screws (in the very boards before mounting holes need to do, to cover not cracked during the work).The second option - laying decking on a special fixture.By fastening in place of the board and saws connected metal plates, it is desirable that it was a plate with antirust coating.
Important: decking requires ventilation, take care of the gaps between the boards, so that air can circulate freely between them.After laying a floor unpack protective varnish to prevent burning and damage the appearance.
Eternal granite and tile ↑
plitochki Ceramic and granite - also a very popular choice for a floor on the veranda.If you choose the kind of frost resistance of this material, the floor is durable, attractive, plus he will be extremely simple to maintain.
How to do it:
- site by extension poured sand or cement mortar.
- solution is spread to a width corresponding to the number of rows in which you will be laid plitochki (its value depends on the width of the tiles themselves).
- Razrovnennaya surface strewn with cement.
- spread the plate pristukivaya and pushing it into the ground.
- a couple of days to process the seams well jointing compound for loyalty.
Voila - effective solution for the decoration of the porch ready.
Tip: Do cement-sand base at least 20 mm in width, but the joints between plitochki too large should not be.
Novomodny PVC ↑
Contents base veranda using PVC - then get a modern durable floor without much fuss.Beautifully and quickly.The choice of textures, colors and manufacturing techniques pleasing to the eye, purse and also gives space for flights of imagination in you sleeping designer.Then you and the imitation stone, laminates and parquet, do PVC and "Tile" - to distinguish what was under their feet, only to the touch.The beauty of this floor is that it is not necessary to specially prepare.
How will mount:
- soil is leveled and gruntuem.
- Mark up the transverse and longitudinal axes of the future verandas.
- From the point of intersection of the axes defined "dry" decompose PVC.
- pasted by coating the edges of the transverse axis, moving from the center of the little room next to the walls (you can glue on spec. Mastics, synthetic glue).
recommendation tiles will stick better if after the stickers on them carefully pass a special roller or a heavy object at worst.It also follows that all plitochki were at the same level, it depends on the quality of your results and the comfort of your household in the further use of the veranda.
good old linoleum ↑
laid linoleum usually laid on fabric.
to lay linoleum on the fabric is very simple:
- Choosing the material for the soul and pocketbook.
- 24 hours before the start of work, expand the rolls so that they leveled off, and to them it was easier to work with.
- The platform is spread - we have already remembered, right?
- then - removal of dirt and dust.
- Linoleum Cloths stack of windows - in the direction of light.
- Mazhem floor cold bitumen mastic, waiting for half an hour - and you can start gluing.
- Sticking carefully pressed linoleum to the surface, so that no air bubbles are not crept in, or subsequently coating will swell and will be bumps - as ugly.
- do Admission of 1-2 cm, leaving the area around the perimeter of the flag are not glued to the 8-10 cm.
- 2-3 days neprokleennye of the linoleum cut, under the joints do prokladochki from scraps of plywood or fiberboard (for strength,so that the coating does not ride up when walking and lie flat).
10. After cutting the gap between the wall and the panel of skirting close.
That's the whole list of the most common solutions for the floor on the veranda in our climatic conditions.Choose what you like, but do not forget that using most of these coatings, it is necessary to take care of an additional floor insulation.Let you be comfortable on your porch.