Many of us want to see the world around us was bright and saturated, interesting and beautiful.That is why we surround ourselves with things that give us not only comfort, but also aesthetic pleasure.As a rule, their acquisition is related to a campaign in shops, shopping centers or markets.However, you can create beauty and their own hands.There are a lot of decisions.It can be all kinds of decorative elements, are completely different in their complexity and creativity.The most easy and accessible way that allows to decorate the living room or office, can be considered decoupage flower pots.
Videothe story of decoupage flower pots ↑
Decoupage - a method of decorating surfaces ↑
word decoupage exactly translated from French means "cut".A decoupage technique provides any surface decoration colorful pictur
White or brown container for indoor plants, as a rule, look very unattractive, and decorated with all sorts of options are quite expensive.As an alternative, ordinary pots can decorate yourself, making them at the same time original and incredibly delicious.
itself decoupage technique does not cause undue hardship, especially for those who do not just create new designs for frames, various bottles or dishes.Decoupage flowerpot with napkins looks great both on the plastic and on the clay or ceramic.Technique is similar for all types of containers, however, has its own peculiarities.
Decoupage on plastic ↑
on this material to make a sophisticated design will be very easy.
To work Materials needed:
- multilayer napkins already printed pattern;
- clear acrylic lacquer;
- wide soft brush;
Originally pot should be painted in a different color, because the nondescript brown background looks absolutely faceless.You can choose absolutely any shade of acrylic paint.Moreover, it is desirable to immediately connect your imagination.For example, the bottom of a rim and can be painted in one color, and the bulk of the pot - in the other.Once the paint dries well, you can do directly with decoupage.
should be neatly divided napkins - separate the lower layers from the top.For further work need only the top layer.After that you need to cut those patterns that will be used to decorate the pots.These elements gradually, one after the other pressed against the wall of the vessel and fixed in position with a brush dipped in varnish.Applying liquids securely fixing part on the surface of napkins.
elements decoupage Once dry, the whole pot is opened again varnish.This technique allows you to securely protect patterns from water and any damage.
Alternatively, the composition may be supplemented with sequins, beads, thin shiny threads, sequins.Attach them to help universal glue.
Decoupage on clay ↑
If the interior has clay pots, which look as unattractive as plastic, they can change and decorate to your taste.To work needed:
- Construction nail;
- colorful napkins;
- PVA glue;
Stages are built on the same principle as in the work with the plastic surface.Originally cut from napkins drawing, elements of the future composition.After you change the background, it is completely dry, you can proceed to the attachment parts napkins.For this paper surface coated with a thin layer of adhesive.In subtle or too large, and the volume of the glue must be applied gradually to avoid disintegration or tearing.
Napkin should very carefully superimposed on the surface of the container for indoor plants.Clay should be dry well, and only then he will be able to firmly secure all of the elements.The final touch - applying a layer of lacquer, which protects the image and paint wear.We can assume that decoupage flower pots ready.After that, the container can be filled with earth and plants.
Decoupage corrugated pots ↑
Very often, flower pots are made not only with smooth smooth walls.They can also be grooved.If the terms of employment for the decoupage technique, the logical question is: Can I work on a surface?Is it possible to qualitatively change the design of the pot?It turns out that it's real.
So, you need the following materials:
- himself pot (pots);
- 3-D gel;
- corrugated paper (you need to pick up three close in color);
- acrylic paint;
- artistic ground;
- metallic paint;
- printing large drawings;
- acrylic lacquer.
- Step 1. Plastic pot of soil.For this purpose the artistic ground.Alternatively, you can take a primer for plastic or priming enamel in the form of a spray.
- Step 2. While the dry basis, you need to pick on small pieces of colorful crepe paper.
- Step 3. Each piece is opened and attached with glue in a random order to the surface of the pot.Items can be a little "find" each other.If the adhesive is too thick, it must be diluted with a small amount of water.
- Step 4. pasted pots should be dry well.To accelerate the process you can use a hair dryer.
- Step 5. Using a thin brush border mosaic pieces drawn metallic paint.Lines may be completely different in its thickness.A variety of circuits only give a special unique products, its general appearance.
- Step 6. As long as the paint dries, you need to use to prepare a printout.This may be even a photo.The main thing that printing was carried out on high-quality glossy paper.
- Step 7. The image is covered with clear acrylic lacquer.It should apply two coats.They must be perpendicular to each drugu.Esli is the first attempt to work with printouts, then the surface is necessary to impose 3-4 layers of lacquer.In this case, the paper will turn out much thicker, and hence work with it will be much easier.
- Step 8. Carved motif print.It should soak for 20-30 minutes in warm water.If in the process of soaking appear whitish stripes, experience is not necessary, as they will disappear during drying.
- Step 9: The next step - removing the top layer of lacquer.To make it convenient, you can use a needle.You need to pick up the end of the lacquer layer, and then gently pull it with your fingers.
- Step 10. Clay is covered by the place in the pot, which will be fixed figure.On it is applied varnish printing.Figure must be well smooth out to him under the left air bubbles.
- Step 11. The glued motif thoroughly dried.Over it should apply the same line, as well as on the entire surface of the pot, so as not to disrupt the overall concept.
- Step 12. Flower pot is left to dry.
If the included stand, it is painted with acrylic paints so that would be in harmony with the general background of the pot.
Design work can then be considered ended.
Other materials ↑
In general, in order to make decoupage pots, enough to stock up on all printed products, textiles, light, delicate lace.
So, for example, can be used beige and white egg shells, which is pre-mixed or painted in any color.Before starting work the shell should be sufficiently washed in hot water, degreased (it may be a solution of baking soda) and well dried.The surface of the pot is opened with white glue, then it laid out pieces of shell convex surface to the top.That they are well attached, they need to cover with a cloth and a little pin.After that, the shell is covered with ink.When it penetrates deep into all the cracks, the excess is removed.The result is an interesting effect - the paint remains in the cracks, and the original color of the shell remains intact.To consolidate the results opened the pot a layer of varnish.
If in terms of design decisions there is any doubt, the options can be viewed in decoupage flower pots on the photo and can be on the Internet.Beauty is never superfluous.