long history of building similar block houses has meant that in recent years, each of us strive to make your apartment as possible unlike any other, and the original.For the sake of consumer developers are increasingly being used in projects where flat goes to the buyer in the form of one large room, not divided by partitions.This apartment can be safely used as a studio apartment, and can be divided into the required number of rooms.It is enough to erect walls made of plasterboard with their hands or with the help of hired crews.
Why is it better plasterboard ↑
Plasterboard appeared in D
- A variety of profiles and the ability to make a sheet of drywall virtually any shape, allows to realize even the most daring designer ideas.
- Easy to install - installing plasterboard partitions to handle even a novice.
- Due to the porous structure of gypsum, the material passes pairs and therefore regulates the humidity in the room.
- Special treatment allows the use of HA in rooms with high humidity such as kitchen or bathroom.
- Due to its low weight, the partition of the drywall does not create an excessive burden on the construction of the building, which is important during overhaul of the old wooden houses.And in the construction of "new building" the use of this technology allows a 25-30% reduction in the cost of concrete and rebar.
- The structure of the drywall contains only natural materials, which makes it absolutely harmless to human health.
For mounting width of the profile used partitions 50, 75 and 100 mm.Which to choose depends on the purpose - a narrow profile saves space, and a withstand heavy loads.
installation plasterboard partitions with their hands ↑
drawing - a reasonable start for an excellent result ↑
need to start from the drawing.Fortunately, for the construction of the wall does not need to make complicated calculations.
Therefore, with manufacturing drawing you easily cope on their own.
- Transfer to paper of the room at the desired scale.
- Note the drawing place where there should be a partition.If the wall is planned a few, start with the one that will be attached to the rest.
- Make a sketch of the front wall, on which a support structure and drawing sheets of drywall, staggered (horizontal joints between the sheets must be placed at different levels).On the joints need to provide the installation of horizontal jumpers.This sketch needed to prevent errors in the calculation of the material.
Important!Try to plan in advance which decor items and furniture will hang on your partition, and equip their places of attachment further webs.
before a plasterboard partitions, you need to decide what kind of load it is carrying.It depends on the number of required rack profiles and their location.
sheathe different sides of your wall is necessary so that the edges were in the different profiles.That is, if the right side of the wall joints of sheets come on the third, fifth and seventh rack, then they should be left to get on the second, fourth and sixth (the distance between the profiles in 60cm).It is necessary for uniform load distribution within the structure.Keep this in mind when charting and calculation of material.
Required tools and materials: measuring tape, prosekatel, metal scissors, pins, screws for GCR (25mm), a knife for cutting drywall, marker level, a plumb and screwdriver.
mounting frame of the profiles ↑
When the drawing is ready, you can start the construction of the supporting structure of the profiles.
- from the nearest wall in several places, measure the required distance and draw a line on the floor and the ceiling.
- on the guide profiles, attach the self-adhesive sealing tape, and profiles, in turn, fix on the floor and the ceiling.For this pre-drill holes for dowels.Step fixing rails profiles should not exceed 1m.The size of dowels depends on the material of the floor and ceiling.For fixing to the concrete slab used "bystromontazh" long 75 mm, and a wooden floor - the usual screws long 45-50mm.
Cutting profiles most convenient shears for metal, but if not, you can use the grinder.
- first rack profile is installed close to the wall and with both sides attached to the rails by means prosekatelya.To improve the noise - and heat insulation, this profile is also desirable to paste over the sealing tape.Be sure to check the position of the profile level or metrostatom - he should stand vertically.Then, it must be attached to the supporting wall with dowels, the choice of size depends on the material of the walls: concrete - 75 mm, and for the marl walls in a private home - 120-140mm.
- should now install the remaining rack profiles.Their number depends on the projected load on the wall.If your design has only a decorative character racks may be at a distance of 120 cm from each other.If you plan to hang on the wall a heavy cabinet - 40cm.Most often rack mounted under the edge and under the middle of the sheet, that is at a distance of 60 cm from each other.And only the second rack profile should be established at a distance of 20 to 50cm from the first.This is due to the fact that the sheet will be cut drywall thinning, and hence it becomes narrower.
Important!Whatever the distance between rack-mount profiles you choose, the edges of the sheets of drywall should always fall exactly on the center of the rack.
- each rack to the guide profiles should be attached prosekatelem on both sides.
- If the length of your walls is not a multiple width of the sheet, be careful to m one of the corners do not have to attach a piece of plasterboard is too narrow (30 cm).This is difficult work, and further can contribute to cracking.
- Where will be placed horizontal joints sheets, you must set the jumpers.Here's how: metal scissors cut pieces Profile 10cm long and attach them to the uprights at the required height.Then paste it into the horizontal profile and fix prosekatelem.
frame is ready, you can safely proceed to the installation of the Civil Code.
mounting a cut plasterboard elements ↑
- As you already know, from the edge of the first sheet of drywall, which will form an angle must be cut thinning.
Important!As long edge of each sheet passes HA thinning a width of about 10cm, it is necessary to ensure that after laying and oshpatlevyvaniya zippers become invisible.
- We put the first sheet of the Civil Code so that the uncut edge exactly coincides with the center of the profile, and fix the screws to the Civil Code, 25mm long.Step on the edge of the mounting plate must not exceed 20 cm, and in the middle of the plate - no more than 30cm.
Important! Do not twist the screw in the corner of the sheet - it will break.Back down on the angle at least 5-10cm.
- We fix the rest of the sheets in accordance with our scheme.
Organization of the doorway in the wall of plasterboard ↑
If plasterboard partitions provided a doorway, it was with his organization and the need to begin work.More specifically, after the installation of the guide profiles, set the rack profiles fortified doorway.
ask just cant take the desired length and thickness of a little less than the width of the profile and insert it into the profiles forming the doorway.That is, if the partition is mounted profile width of 100mm, a width of 95mm timber take, insert it into the profile and fix screws on wood with a pitch of 15-20 cm.
If there is no timberYou can enhance the rack guide profile.For this purpose it is necessary to connect with rackmount profile with screws on metal.
then assembled the rest of the rack as indicated above.
Door jumper is installed between the reinforced pillars as follows:
- Measure the distance between the uprights.
- To this value add 20 cm and cut a piece of the profile of the resulting length.
- from each end of the profile, see note 10 and make an incision parallel to the side, without cutting the widest part.
- Then bend the profile in the notch 90 degrees (like the inside).
jumper ready.Fasten it above the doorway, parts in the correct distance from the floor.If you want to install the heavy door, cross bridge, too, need to be strengthened.The same principle can be made and other transverse jumpers used when mounting frame.
installation of pipes and wiring inside the drywall ↑
And another important advantage have plasterboard interior walls - own hands can not just build a wall, but also to hide the water pipes and electric wires.This is done during installation of the framework.On the water pipes must be worn insulation, this will help avoid condensation.Wiring inside walls should be installed only horizontally, and certainly in a special sleeve.It not only helps protect the wire from damage, but in the event of a fire, releases the gas, preventing combustion.
Thermal insulation and sound insulation plasterboard partitions ↑
If necessary, insulate the partition, as well as to improve the sound insulation between rooms.Once you have completed one side of sheathing HA partition, you must lay the insulating material between the uprights.As a rule, rock wool or polystyrene foam.
Important!If you choose to isolate the walls polystyrene plates, remember that it is a combustible material.In recent years, manufacturers are trying to get rid of this shortcoming and process their products fire retardant.Expanded polystyrene, treated flame retardant is marked PSB-S.
In addition to the description See video instruction.
Now you know how to make a partition in the room.Agree, it is quite simple.The same principle can be turned into a studio apartment in a comfortable accommodation for a young family - to organize a separate nursery, separate kitchen, and so on. D. And most importantly - in this apartment everything will be exactly as you want.Your home will be the original, not only for finishing, but and planning.And in an apartment with the help of standard drywall partitions can bring some zest.And as a private home provides unlimited scope for the imagination.