Modern electric underfloor heating are no longer a rarity, and are becoming popular, so to speak, "recognized by the people."This is to some extent due to the fact that the traditional central heating system is characterized by significant flaws, which are not inherent in the principle of the warm floor.This new technique - a familiar element of city apartments, country cottages, its presence in the house clearly shows a reasonable effort to create a comfortable home owners, with rational spending of energy.
General information about warm floors ↑
Electric floor heating - cable system with a high degree of reliability, it can be used as an additional room heating and the system is heating the groundtype.
Such underfloor heating can be installed under the traditional surface (ceramic tiles, porcelain tile
Benefits of "warm floor» ↑
- easy installation - enough to put the electric mat to the prepared solution and cover with floor tiles.If there are concerns about the electrical part of the installation, you can consult an electrician;
- safe use - installed floor heating is almost impossible to damage.In the event of a short circuit or similar problems thermostat tripping device is always in control and disables the electric power;
- inexpensive operation - for example, if in the bathroom area of 10 square meters.m mat installed capacity of 40 watts, the floor heating consumes only 400 watts.This figure is equivalent to the power consumption of electricity a large TV or electric blanket;
- floor heating does not take up additional space (this is especially true parameter in small apartments, where there is no place to turn around and so).And if the apartment is fitted bulky and unsightly radiators, it is better to dismantle them and equip a warm floor electric type;
- universality - so the floor can warm the room, even if the other heating devices is not enough power;
- comfort - you can recall the famous saying that the feet must be kept warm.And, the truth in this matter warm electric Flooring show effective results.If the room is heated by radiators, the area is comfortable for the person at the top, and the temperature is near the radiator, because warm air tend to climb up it.And with underfloor heaters it is quite different: the ideal temperature for the human body is located at a height of 100 cm from the floor, and the colder layers at the top of the room.This distinction does not cause any discomfort in humans, because it is due to physiology.
Pros excellent, but there is a disadvantage - to reset the electric warm floor is not possible, you will have to buy flooring, tiles and everything else.
Electric underfloor reviews are good, and many consumers are happy about this miracle of modern technology.
device, the principle of ↑
Electric underfloor arranged quite simple and nothing fancy about them.Installation of electric floor heating is carried out at a specific heat insulating material, then is poured cement-sand solution obtained screed is laid on top of the selected floor material.The heat source is an electric cable.
If cable overheating, short-circuits and the destruction of the insulating layer.Repair of electric floor troublesome, because it is very difficult to determine the exact location of the damage.Therefore, buying it is not worth saving, and choose the cable with a high specific heat, and carefully follow the installation distance between the threads.
floor heating system consists of a heating section (mat), the control equipment (the so-called thermostat sensor control), accessories for easy installation (corrugated pipe mounting tape) and thermal insulation.
Selection: electric or water?↑
Many people have doubts and wonder which is better: underfloor heating, electric or water?To do this, a comparative characteristics of both species and all will become clear.On the positive qualities of the electric floor heating in the article mentioned above, you can now recall some more disadvantages:
- small electromagnetic radiation is not very positive effect on the environmental atmosphere in the room;
- expensive installation (if it is not made with their own hands).
And now we call the main disadvantages of the water floor heating:
- have a chance to damage communications at laying the screed.Hence, the possibility of leakage is not excluded;
- if the water system is sharply reduced pressure, the pump work without floor heating is not possible;
- without special permission in urban apartments can not be installed.
But the major advantages include the low cost of water compared with electricity, water and the installation of floor cheaper.
Everyone decides which option it closer and guided by their personal criteria.
kinds of electric underfloor ↑
What is the electric field is better?With a cable system or termomatovoy and perhaps film floor?By and large, they all differ in the way of installation.
cable system - a certain period of heating cable with a specified length.It fits into a cement-concrete floor or tile adhesive zigzaoobraznym principle or spiral (step 6-12 cm).
Important: the cable during installation, you should not cut it.
heating cable is of two types: self-regulating heating with and continuous.The first option is used in the heating of the roof and the second in the "warm floors".
Termomaty - heating cable (thin) on the reinforced grid.Laying electric underfloor heating of the type produced in the finished screed in the tile adhesive layer.
Film warm floor - a thin polymer film (0.3-0.5 mm), the heat source is a carbon paste, which it sealed.Design features make it possible to lay a film floor directly under the floor covering.
If we consider all kinds, it can be summarized that the film floor is the most versatile, as is suitable for tiles, parquet, laminate,linoleum, carpet.
self-assembly stages ↑
It's time to figure out how to connect an electric radiant floor with their hands.Quite often mounted electric floor heating in the bathroom.
And rightly so, because it is not only additional comfort, but still good.For example, on the floor tile is much faster dry water drops, and it prevents the emergence and spread of fungi.
most popular and common form - the heating cable, so the article will be considered an electrical connection of the warm floor just this.
before actually laying the room is released from furniture to dismantle the old paint and carefully prepared floor surface - leveled, rubble is removed, if necessary, make thin cement.
Next to the wall is prepared space for the electric thermostat, it will regulate the temperature of the floor.
Important: if necessary, to connect the floor must be equipped with separate wiring.
after the preparatory phase you can start laying the insulation and cable.But some masters recommend further improvement and waterproofing, to avoid the formation of condensation near the heating cable.For this purpose the plastic film.
often used for thermal insulation of modern material - penofol, it is coated with a foil (14 micron), as well as foam with self-adhesive layer.It's thin and lightweight material that comes in rolls.
Penofol foil laid up, and the joints between the strips are glued special mounting adhesive.When the insulation is laid, then laid on top of it reinforcing mesh, which performs the following tasks:
- eliminates overheating of the cable in contact with the insulating layer;
- gives strength solution, which will be poured later floor.
cable mounting tape is mounted fixed on the floor.This tape eliminates kinks and thus complied with the required distance between the loops.Normal functioning of the electric floor installation is not possible without a temperature sensor.
Important: you need to consider the possibility of replacing the temperature sensor in case of damage, but without destroying the concrete screed.
For this purpose, it is usually placed in a tube, and she poured screed.
required before pouring checked once again seen the correct installation and secure connections.No errors should not be, because it will be difficult to eliminate them, will have to dismantle the tie.Can not only check voltage supply, and also with a tester.Parameters such measurements are specified in the data sheet.
If all goes well, you can fill a layer of screed thickness of 3-4 cm. At this filling should be uniform, void-free to avoid overheating and failure of the heating system.And now it remains only to wait for the complete drying of the screed.
Lay flooring can be in 4 days, and the control performance testing is possible after 30 days.This period is due to thermal expansion when heated floor turn to dry completely, then the cracks and voids, and they are very undesirable.You also need to remember that the heating cable does not fit under furniture.
Examine in detail the technology of the device warm floor with an electrical cable will help video lesson for laying heating system Devi:
Electric floor heating is not a luxury, it is a successful and enjoyable invention, which you need to use and enjoy the warmth.