suspended ceiling in the bathroom - one of the best decisions of our time, because due to the attractive appearance and excellent characteristics, it is considered to be very popular.Moreover, its stylistic and design execution is not limited to the established canons and traditions, that is, with the help of the ceiling, you can create an original premise.
undeniable advantages of suspended ceilings ↑
In this regard, everything is obvious and clear, in particular, refers to such fundamental points:
- for a beautiful surface hides the flaws of the ceiling: roughness, defects;
- masking Communications: electrical wiring, ventilation systems;
- ease of installation;
- aesthetic appearance;
- optionally possible to equip thermal and acou
- ability to design various lighting;
- easy removal - if you want to build or renovate utilities ventilation cover removed, and going back is not deformed in the process.
In addition, after finishing the ceiling moisture resistant materials, you can forget about the repair, because the bathroom will not develop mold, fungi and bacteria.
Important: the only drawback, which, incidentally, pales against the backdrop of the above advantages, is to reduce the height of the room.
Types of suspended ceilings for a bathroom ↑
considering design features suspended ceilings, it is necessary to say that they are different:
- rack - room bathroom is changing dramatically, it becomes a comfortable, rich, comfortable;
- SLR - all their singularity can not be expressed in plain words, and it's original look, and stunning reflections of light;
- of moisture-resistant drywall - the creation of various forms of interest;
- frosted glass - the bathroom is becoming a soothing environment inviting to relax.
also suspended ceiling in the bathroom may be modular, perforated, combined, everything here depends on the personal preferences of the owner housing.
Important: the most interesting is considered to be a combined ceiling, because it harmoniously combines different materials and ideas.
rack ceiling - a practical beauty ↑
This type of ceiling is a structure with a set of hanging panels that are made of steel or aluminum.The system is attached to the ceiling with the help of angles, spokes, and clamps.In the end, after all the work, between the rack and the actual ceiling forms a kind of layer.There are often placed electrical wiring, water communications and the climate system.At the junction of wall and ceiling set specific profiles, retaining structures and at the same time decorating the corner.
As for the slats, they are classified into three types and different fastening.Consider this point in more detail:
- open slats - a gap of 1.5 cm closed decorative profile.This form of the most uncomfortable in rooms with small size, because in an open rack ceiling clearances are visible and it will not look too impressive;
- closed rack - mount tight to each other.The bottom line is that if slats come one after another, thus providing a beautiful view;
- rack with inserts - on the surface of the structure resembles an open ceiling, but there are significant differences: in between the slats inserted strips of aluminum.The principle itself is fully justified, since the ceiling turns out perfectly flat, without any cavities.
Important: Suspended ceilings are preferred when the owner wants to create an elegant home interior, do not forget about good performance.
mirrored ceiling ... What is it?↑
First of all, I must say that it is made of glass, which has a high moisture repellent characteristics.For this reason, a ceiling set in the bathroom.But that's not all the benefits, so we list the most important:
- visual increase in space;
- a significant increase in the level of aesthetic premises;
- a huge variety of models: many shades, colors (bronze, malachite, turquoise), sizes, textures;
- high performance functionality and the ability to combine with metal and glass;
- thanks to the excellent Fluorescence bathroom properly illuminated;
- quick installation;
- excluded dusty work to rid the surface of the ceiling;
- simple care: wet or dry cleaning using household chemicals.
agree that a lot of advantages, so the mirrored ceiling in the bathroom is used more often.
By the way, in addition to various shades can be installed slightly different ceilings: a facet mirrors and patterned.If we consider the first option, you must specify that the mirror facet can be colored and curved, and are considered to be the most relevant in the mirror as brand names, logos.And here is a mirror with a picture is extremely interesting in that they are carried out with a slight bevel edge.This means that the light rays are refracted to form the original rainbow gently illuminate the room shades and highlights.
Important: rainbow pattern can be made to order and its implementation depends on the client's wishes.
plasterboard - a unique space simulation ↑
Immediately it should be noted that the bathroom ordinary plasterboard is not suitable, because the best option is moisture-resistant material green.
Important: a gypsum board has a tough surface through which moisture can not pass.
Suspended plasterboard fits well into the bathroom, because with the help of high-tech level, you can create building elements of various forms.
care such ceiling is not difficult: this process does not need to spend a lot of time, and the use of cleaning agents is not the case.To keep the surface in good condition is sufficient to wipe the ceiling with a sponge and mild detergent.About
installation also need to say a few words:
- before starting work sheets treated with a solution that enhances water repellency;
- remaining holes are sealed with silicone sealant;
- seams glued sealing tape, and then shpaklyuyut;
- the ground surface, the final stage of the paint is applied.
Frosted glass ceiling: chic and unusual ↑
Suspended ceiling is a matte metal frame with glass tiles.It is perfectly suited for installation in the bathroom, but is also often used to create attractive interiors in a nightclub, in the concert hall.
Naturally, it is impossible not to mention the main advantages of this type of ceiling:
- ecology - acrylic glass does not emit toxic substances, that is, it is safe;
- lighting - frosted glass diffuses light excellently;
- aesthetics - excellent reflective ability to bring to the room harmony of color and light;
- quick to install - installation time depends on the configuration of a particular room: the more protrusions and recesses complicated decorative elements, the longer work.
In general, false ceilings, created by professional artists, shocks the conscience, so worthy of attention of connoisseurs of true beauty!