want to transfer from the management of the technological world in the mysterious, fascinating world of fairy tales and myths, where the nature - is reasonable, aesthetics - part of the natural order in the air a romantic trail of a miracle, and fantastic creatures just waiting for the right moment to jump under your noseand engage in a celebratory dance?Dream a reality is easy - we need only to make the right lighting of the garden, and the tale will always be next to you.
lighting design in the landscape garden ↑
Many owners are trying to build a house is not only beautiful and comfortable, but also to refine its nearby surroundings.It is much nicer when a house is surrounded by well-tended garden or park is lined lane, divided into cozy corners.But if the day the beauty
lighting of garden area is divided into two categories:
- basic lighting (functional): light sources provided with the areas where you walk, do chores, or just relaxing at most,such sites include outbuildings, porch and the area near the house, fencing, garden paths, a variety of recreational facilities - the gazebo or benches
- decorative lighting: it all depends on the imagination - yours or your designer, as do lightingYou can almost everywhere - to select a light spot or a network of small lights of a beautiful flower bed, the most interesting trees, ponds, alpine slides and other ornaments of your garden
In principle, nothing complicated, right?But most importantly, what you should pay close attention to and biased - harmony.Coherent mix of landscape garden and parkland, architectural structures (first of all - your home) and decorative elements makes such a diverse territory of a symphony of taste and style.
most experienced designers manage to agree on the whole territory of a country house, not only in appearance but also internal.The most striking example of this - the entire interior of the mansion and the view from the window.
main function - easy movement ↑
When you create a home network of the main lighting is mainly guided by the bright light coming from the top, through which you can navigate freely on the ground, moving along the paths without fear of stumbling, and to deal with any matters.Such light is obtained by high-light district, located in strategic locations.Since these lanterns vary brightness and are high off the ground, with the help of even a single lamp becomes clearly visible a vast territory.And the only disadvantage of this light may be only his dazzling.Therefore, in this type of lamps used scattering matt shades or fluorescent lights with softer shades of light.
When creating general lighting, try to develop it in such a way that a large part of the garden or the park was not included in its scope, otherwise it will not turn decorative lighting.With Lantern searchlight type fails to send it only to those parts of the territory, where a bright light is really needed.By the way, walking the alleys of the garden is better to make the lighting subdued, indicating the track longer than blinding my eyes.This illumination will be more in harmony with the overall lighting design in all the garden.
Besides constant glow lamps, experts advise, and other effects.For example, as a good addition to the basic coverage, many are choosing motion sensors and timers.Then, instead of a permanent excess coverage you get the light is switched on only when needed.Another effect will be a good use of dimmer allows you to adjust the brightness of the lighting it.If your appearance light will flare up if the same people in the area do not have lights, their brightness will be muted to a minimum.
An important decorative element ↑
To decorative lighting garden was adequately scenic, should be aware of so-called "laws of the scene."They are few:
- creating optical depth is different lighting three main areas, the coverage of the foreground to be muted, you do not score, the average plan better darken (maximum - to allocate some objects directional light), but the background must be evenly flooded with light
- classic effect design emphasizes a symmetrical arrangement of illuminated objects
- to create the illusion of movement and rhythm of the space better use of asymmetry of illumination, as well as its transition from object to object (as in Christmas garland)
- greatest clarity of contours and brightness of colors illuminated object is obtained byusing light "cold" colors, which visually separates illuminated portion
- light "warm" tones create a soft, cozy lighting and illusion of proximity of the object illumination
- used in lighting lamps of different colors creates an enchantment and a sense of celebration, but experts do not recommend the use ofmore than three different colors in the light of section
Using these laws, you can achieve your desired effects in decorative lighting for gardens and parkland.Just remember that accent lighting is better to do for the outstanding features of the landscape, the landscape or decorative garden architecture.So try to a few meters around the illuminated object was darkening - the only way you will be able to emphasize the extraordinary beauty of your garden.
What is most often used as objects of decorative lighting?Oh, these constructs can be many, the only question is whether you use them all on his plot.So focus with the help of illumination is:
- on statues or sculptures installed in the garden
- to fountains, pools and any other decorative ponds
- on original and unusual plants (flower beds, flower beds, trees)
- on decorative architectureforms (arbors, slides, veranda)
Let's talk about those fixturesby which all of this is arranged and light extravaganza.
Selection of light sources for garden ↑
As mentioned above, the functional lighting is most suitable fonari- "lamps" or lights-searchlight.It was with their help, it's best to create a well-lit work areas and residential estates.The variety of design lamps allow you to choose those that are most in harmony with the overall style throughout.
even more varieties of lighting fixtures for decorative lighting - this is The low searchlight lights of the "bat", different design balloons, LED strip and many other lanterns with frosted, colored, fanciful or severely shades.Again, the choice of design decorative lamps should be based on the overall style of the estate.
But enough about the design of fixtures now analyze two types of lighting, depending on the power source.So now the most commonly used lanterns working:
- of the total power
- solar powered
Each category fixtures have their advantages and disadvantages.You want details?Please.
lamps connected to a common network ↑
The biggest advantage of this type of lighting is a huge variety of lamps used in luminaires.Here conventional incandescent and halogen lamps, and fluorescent and LED - giving light of different colors.In addition, our habit of standard solutions are considered more convenient to use option with which we have long been close and familiar.But
!This method of lighting has two big disadvantages (just huge!):
- complexity and high cost of installation - cable to supply all lamps embedded in your project of lighting, should be laid under the ground (unlikely you will please the web of wires, entangling yourManor from all sides) with all the plants, drainage and other systems necessary for normal plant growth
- constant power charge (all increasing with each passing day)
About a minor flaws, such as the complexity of the service, periodic replacement of blown bulbs anddependence on the electricity supply system (ie, power surges and blackouts), will not even speak.
Street Lights Solar ↑
This method of lighting more advantages:
- independence from the wage system, electricity
- easy installation (plug, to dig or suspend such lanterns can be anywhere in your garden, even the most inaccessible, you need onlythat day fell on a photocell enough sunlight)
- long service life (25-30 years)
- ease of maintenance and operation (just periodically wipe the dust from the solar cell, and switching on and off is done automatically)
- security (usedcurrents 12)
- environmental (light fixtures are made of safe materials)
But the biggest drawback of solar-powered lighting is the high purchase price of fixtures.But more than pay for anything not necessary - nor for the installation, no electricity, no service.
Now that you are familiar with the minimum of information about the features of the lighting for gardens and parkland of a country house, you can easily take your lighting design suburban land.Is it worth doing lighting project itself or to entrust it to a professional designer - it's up to you.But cabling and other technical installation work a standard lighting system, working on a common electrical network, clearly require the presence of a specialist, unless you are well versed in the elektrodele.But be that as it may, and to make your garden a fabulous effect to any master.Let the comfort of your garden and extremely happy for you!