At present, the range of materials for walls, a huge and diverse.Change your home everyone wants, but, alas, not everyone can afford renovation, so he postponed for better times.Or family means few years have to save in order to fulfill the dream and transform the house / apartment.And you can solve everything in a different way and do not expect manna from heaven, while spending the least money and physical effort.Decorative plaster with his own hands - an excellent way out of this situation, because it can update the room and complement it with bright and saturated colors.
walls are before the eyes of man, and the first to draw attention
easy to do this kind of plaster, and the final result is surprising and striking any citizen.In past years, for printing the then master used a special form of ready-made stencils and to begin to harden the cement.And especially deft hand has time to master and patterns applied to the hardening solution for this they needed a skill, a steady hand and a good eye.It was once, but today people invent tech plaster composition, resistant to physical effects, weather temperatures, besides and hardens gradually.
Benefits plaster ↑
construction market offers a huge variety of customers: dozens of kinds of wallpaper, wooden and plastic panels, interior and facade paints, cork, tile.The list is long, but each layer is characterized by its advantages and some disadvantages.For example, if we consider the most common variant - the wallpaper and paint, it is a wide range of patterns and colors, ease of application.But bad luck, they can keep up with the walls, not too resistant to physical impact and abrasion.And for their application must be perfect alignment surface.
Decorative coating for the walls - an important detail of interior, gives it elegance and personality, its advantages are noteworthy:
- amazing associative sense of the material.For example, using the effect of noble antiquity, you can create an emphasis on warmth, peace and comfort, and the aged stone - stability, confidence and a refined taste.But the shine of the precious metal - reliability, luxury and unique style;
- ecological purity - the material is completely safe;
- unique summit - a variety of effects capable to satisfy the most scrupulous aesthetic preferences.You can be sure one hundred percent that the decorative coatings is unique in color and texture.Make absolutely identical result will not be able, even the most skilled professional;
- durability and practicality - decorative plaster does not need some abstruse care, and the paint for a long time retains its color.Plus, the coating is resistant to mechanical stress (albeit slight);
- textured kind of plaster has excellent acoustic properties, the reason - pronounced sound-absorbing effect.Moreover, it helps to create a room with a comfortable environment for listening to recordings.Sound sounds gently and naturally, as if the performers miraculously moved to the studio;
- continuous operation - decorative plaster is used for a long time, until you get bored.The issue of changing color and texture is achieved ways: repainting coverage in a different tone;removal of plaster to the concrete base, luting to the state of flatness and the subsequent decoration at his discretion;
- absorb smells bad;
- solid and vapor permeable coating;
- versatility - plaster can be applied to almost any, but be sure to pre-prepared surfaces: brick, concrete, metal;
- unimaginable variations and solutions - bizarre geometric patterns, natural paintings, imitation marble, malachite, granite, different kinds of wood, fabric and even skin - stretch of imagination is unlimited, you can create and build individual harmony.
composition of the solution, the differences ↑
course, every type of plaster has a specific structure, but the basic components are the same:
- binder - the basis for fixing the material on the surface;
- filler - element which generates a decorative effect sand, cellulose fibers, ground marble, flocks;
- solvent - water;
- auxiliaries - the enrichment of the product additional properties: defoamers, thixotropic additives, biocides.
similar composition formulation was formed in the 80s of the last century.The popularity of decorative plaster is growing steadily, according to leading experts is the fastest-spreading and most promising material.
Types of plaster ↑
Everyone dreams after a hard day to be in the fairy-tale world, to relax body and soul.It is safe to say that the decorative plaster - the embodiment of art, original and exclusive.
depending on the decorative plaster bases is:
- acrylic - the name it is clear that the basis of the coating - acrylic resins.Main features: low water vapor permeability, good resistance to the environment;
- mineral - the basis of the coverage - cement, plaster is characterized by excellent water vapor permeability and resistance to fire;
- silicate - the basis of a plaster - water glass.Pros: all the same good water vapor permeability, and the shortcomings - the limited range of colors;
- silicone - plaster is made of silicone resin.The high cost is a hallmark, but fully justified by excellent quality.A resistance to various contaminants peremptory.
Note: the scope and climatic resistance decorative plaster divided into internal, external and universal.
features Venetian plaster ↑
This type of plaster perfectly simulates polished or partially polished stone (granite, limestone, malachite) and may resemble zhatuyu fabric and embossed leather.When applying the high ductility of the fine particle composition using special techniques, the end result is a polished surface or a unique pattern Surround.
Venetian is characterized by wonderful decorative options, easy to clean and has the properties of dirt repulsion.The latter figure is particularly relevant in the processing of finished walls with wax or protective varnish, then cover is complemented by water-repellent properties and acquires a uniform sheen.
spectacular smooth plaster ↑
Decorative effects are stunning - the silk drapery, ripples on the water, pearl shell, light sea foam.
smooth coatings are obtained through the game very beautiful colors and fine texture of paints and varnishes.
Variations on invoice ↑
This mixture can have different colors, it is based on synthetic materials with a variety of fillers (fiber flax, cotton).
In the classic version textured plaster - imitation masonry stone reliefs surround pattern, tree bark.After applying plaster on the wall gets a certain texture of filler, it looks original and hides surface defects.
also used non-uniform granular mass with special additives, grains, for example, fragments of quartz, wood fiber.Plaster requires no dilution and is characterized by extreme ductile and malleable, it can be cleaned and washed.
Stylish stone crumb ↑
This kind of plaster is made up of real pebbles, mixed with binders and adhesives.
Important: This material is colder, so it is recommended to be used in non-residential premises: hallway, bathroom, hall.
It is quartz, marble, granite, perfectly resists weather and amazing looks.Outside, a decorative material used for the registration of certain architectural elements and the whole building.
innovation - Flok Floor ↑
This is a very interesting novelty, which consists of small particles of different sizes, colors and shapes.
The coating is easy to clean solution to alcohol, detergent, is not afraid of light, fungal infections, strokes.Moreover, it is odorless and easy to apply.
Technology plastering ↑
The entire process consists of several stages:
carefully prepare the surface ↑
Before you apply a decorative plaster, you must get rid of the old wall coverings, thoroughly clean the dust, dirt, and then to process the primer.
Important: if irregularities are seen on the wall, it is advisable to fix them.
process of direct application ↑
Each type has its own technique of plaster application, which is described in detail in the attached instructions.Plaster thoroughly mixed and applied to the wall of a roller or a special trowel.
As for consumption, it all depends on the desired effect and on the proper use.
Important: after the end of the process should plaster to dry (a few days).
How and what to paint ↑
application of decorative plaster can be done in color or paint the surface after finishing work.It should be remembered that the paint roller (short nap) recesses not stained, that is, the final effect will be different from the paint brush or a spray.The final result depends on the imagination and personal preferences.
Watch a video demonstrating the technology to create a silk surface for painting:
Recommended waxing ↑
final touch - surface treatment and wax to protect against contamination and to obtain gloss - glossy when using beeswax and brushed if synthetic.
options plaster a lot, it can help to realize the most incredible ideas and fantasies.But the work done by their hands twice more valuable because there is embedded a piece of the soul.