More and more, farther and with growing exponentially happy people depart from ossified stereotype that the cottage - a place for hard labor.Now, leaving the city, it is fashionable to spend time contemplating the stars and nature, with a cup of hot tea on a cold evening or a cool beer on a hot day with a large group of friends.An ideal location for all of these activities is precisely pleasant terrace in the country.If finances do not allow to hire workers for its construction - it does not matter, because it is very easy to do yourself.
What we are dealing ↑
Very often, people confuse notions and do not fully understand what they are going to build on their houses adjoining the site.Whether it will be a porch, or arbor, or notorious terrace.To distinguish the weight of the construction of one another is very simple.So subur
- purpose - to create a comfortable platform for idle pastime;
- almost never performed in a closed space of the room from the street;
- not necessarily made in the form of an extension to the main house, and can be a separate building.
- main part - a platform, more and is not necessarily part - the foundation, roof railing.
- dimensions are not limited to, may have an area of about three square meters, and more than thirty.
- accommodation at the annexe - not just at the entrance to the house, and used any place desired by, maybe even go around the whole building on the perimeter.
Unlike a veranda extension is completely closed.It can also be used for recreation, but for the most part created for warming the hallway.Part of the cold air remains behind the walls of the porch, and the other part is heated inside that allows for adequate protection of the input room.Arbour is almost always endowed with restrictive boards and never the attached part of the house.
Option one - the easiest ↑
The above photo terrace cottage is made almost flush with the surface of the earth.And for its production use conventional paving slabs.Pattern can choose according to your taste.Making a terrace in the country with their own hands must be as follows.
- Measure the area of the future building.It is advisable to place the pegs on the perimeter, which will not allow to go beyond the edge of the perimeter.
- digs with land venturing around 15 (up to 20) cm.
- leveling pad, using a builder's level.If you wish, you can make the surface a little sloped, just a few degrees (applicable in the absence of the canopy).Thus, during the precipitation on the surface of the puddle will not be created, all the water will naturally flow downwards.
- fill holes deepening rubble.The thickness of its layer is approximately 5-7 cm.
- is followed properly compacted embankment.Do it without special equipment is difficult, but possible.Take the old board or chipboard sheets, lay them over the entire surface, and presses the load on top.Use can be anything: bags of debris, sand, cement or bricks.A day shoot, and all continue to work.
- pour a layer of sand on top of the rubble, its thickness is 7-10 cm, but may leave a little plus (depending on the thickness of your chosen tile).
- Then again flatten another mound and gently moistened.Just hose can not, otherwise there will be formed holes.For this case well suited garden sprays.After that, laid tile.
Option Two - average difficulty ↑
Consider photos summer terraces, which are made of wood.Behind them, a more thorough care: annual painting or varnishing, check for loose or rotten elements, their timely replacement and so on.Considered our outdoor terrace in the country is as follows.
- wooden pegs 20-30 cm long are processed over the entire surface with mastic asphalt.This is done to protect the elements of decay, as they will be directly in the ground.
- processed elements are driven into the ground so as to form neat rows (step between - 40-50 cm).
- Near tops protruding stakes stacked wooden logs, which are also treated with mastic.Using screws attach the joists to the stakes.
- Along the perimeter (edge area) stacked logs processed and varnish and mounted with screws.
- voids between the rows lags filled with gravel.The height of the mound should be such that the edge of the lag was still about 2-3 cm.
- laid perpendicular to the top ranks of sewn planks.Before laying, they must be treated with antiseptics, and after - varnish.
Option Three - consuming ↑
implementation complexity associated with the arrangement of several lathing.Since the design is based only on the number of supporting pillars, and the total area is "hanging" in the air, it is necessary to work on the strength of the whole device.So, the work place in that order.
- Depending on the total area of construction is calculated required number of pedestals.It is desirable that for every square meter accounted for one support (in this case 4 pieces).In
- locations pillars tearing grooves that is twice the diameter of the future support.Fill the solution laid out on the concrete pit at the bottom of the gravel bed.
- After hardening of the concrete is being built on these platforms support from ordinary bricks.
- Not to split hairs with fixing, just at the top of the support in the middle of doing masonry through slit.Its width is equal to the width of the timber, which then will be placed there.It is fixed in a recess in the same solution with cement and sand.
- Stacked bars parallel to each other from one support to the second start making the first crate.Perpendicular to the two main bars logs laid in increments of 40 cm.
- crates stacked on top of the first two, which consists of three lags.Two of them are located on the edges of one - in the middle.Laying is performed again perpendicular to the previous row.
- on three stacked lag mounted last third of the crate.The process is similar to that described in the fifth paragraph.
- After sewn coating treated properly boards.Rounding out the construction process varnished wooden surface.
You may want to supplement your own site made terraces with additional elements: low skirting or railings.On the wooden structures can be made small holes in which are inserted metal lattice.They will play the role of drainage.But most of the sites are completed canopies, awnings and roofs of high-grade.