Ventilation in the bath - a process that requires meticulous organization, in the sauna building is considered one of the most difficult.Proper ventilation device allows people to protect against carbon monoxide in the furnace heating to ensure a comfortable stay in the steam room, economical use of fuel, evenly distributed air flow and to protect the walls from the waterlogged wooden structure and decay.
principles of organization of ventilation in the bath ↑
The bath is generally used forced-air (mixed) ventilation, that is organized and the inflow and exhaust air.
To do this:
- intake (inlet) (vents), through which fresh air is supplied to the pair, and if necessary -Installation (fan, ventilation pipe).Als
- exhaust (outlet) through which heated air from the room decreases, and / or installation (air can escape through the furnace ash pit - a hole below the furnace (the combustion chamber) adapted to improve traction).
way of arranging supply and exhaust openings, there are many, as well as various schemes, but to organize the most effective ventilation system should adhere to the following principles:
- Ventilation holes are better placed in the lower part of the room,closer to the stove-heater (to the air heats up quickly).
- Exhaust hole is positioned on the opposite side of the air supply can be in 2 places - one above and the other below.This is done in order to better control the flow of air.
- The higher the exhaust port, the stronger the draft.What it is lower, the weaker the thrust, so in the second case it is necessary to use a ventilation pipe.
- for controlled supply and exhaust air from the room is necessary to use special valves (doors) in the exhaust port, the opening, then closing them.
- air in the steam room should be updated at least 2-3 times per hour.
worth noting that a lot depends on the type of bath.For example, Russian bath ventilation most often by simple ventilation.
But not always.It is necessary to take into account the location of the kiln firing - in the steam room or in an adjacent room (due to the combustion of the tunnel).Next, we will consider how to construct ventilation in the bath, on the basis of these 2 important criteria.If
insert sub room ↑
Consider ventilation installation technology considering that the furnace steel, lined with bricks is from 5 cm gap between them and the metal.For a Russian steam bath furnace that option - the best.
So firebox bred in the adjacent room using a tunnel furnace.This is the most popular option, as it has several advantages:
- no debris in the steam room;
- doors do not open in a steam room once more;
- you can install a large oven-proof glass in the door of the furnace and enjoy the fire.
Further technology following:
1. by Brick obkladyvaetsya heating tunnel (clearance - 0.5 cm - 1 cm. It is laid soft basalt wool, t. To. thermal expansion may be deformed and the subsequent destruction of the tunnel or masonry), and then - the furnace itself.
2. intake openings are made.You can use one of 2 ways:
- Under the floor from the street to hold a vent 120% of the diameter of the chimney.Then withdraw it from predtopochnogo metal sheet that protects the floor from the fire (if embers fall out of the furnace).On the channel inside and outside supply air vents.
- second method differs from the first only in that the supply air duct is outdoor.The rest - all the same thing: to lead from the street, at the output of the sheet and put predtopochnogo ventreshetki.
3. done hood (on the opposite wall and better diagonally from the air supply ports).To this end, vertically mounted airbox 20 cm -30 cm above the floor, which is under the ceiling through the wall is displayed on the street.The box can sheathe clapboard.
Important!Square supply air vents should be equal to the exhaust.Otherwise, it can form the thrust, so that the volume of fresh air is always reduced.
Condition: furnace inside steam ↑
There may be two options:
1. If in the steam room has a stove-heater, and the air, respectively, enters its ash pit, then the problem is solved automatically ventilation.Fresh air is introduced through the open door, leaving a gap of about 5 mm.This method is suitable if the fire in the furnace is maintained constantly, which provides the ash.
2. The baths in black (with no chimney), and where there is a short furnace operating conditions, require better ventilation system.Options for the ventilation system can be set.
We offer to organize all this technology:
- equip special podium, which will stand the oven.It will bring to the oven ventilation ducts.To do this, put 3 rows of bricks (on edge) on the wall where the hole is located ventilation.1st row of bricks laid against the wall, the second on the edge, and the third in the middle.Do masonry 24 cm in height of brick screen, and then cover the top with bricks.But the last couple of bricks is not put in the place where will be located the oven.This is done with the expectation that it ash pit of the box.
- Mortgaging end.
- second box, in which you want to insert the end of the ash-pit furnace door, brought to the end.Under the ash-pit door is anything to enclose, otherwise it will constantly rub against the floor.
- should look like, so that the first channel box looking up under the stove, and the second with door - in the steam room.
- on the wall, which is adjacent to the recreation room, done for the channel 2 doors at the level where the stonework.Distance is measured with a tape measure so that the door 12 cm did not reach the top of the brick shirt.They can be, if necessary, open and warm relaxation room.
- on the podium put the furnace.You can put it on metal plates or corner to evenly distribute the load on the square box.
- obkladyvaetsya brick oven, is left an opening for passage of the fuel channel.It should remain a gap between the brick oven and 1-2 cm, which will later be closed by non-combustible material.
- then put a brick screen which made 2 convection door (gate).
- exhaust ventilation installed as well as a bath with a furnace out of steam.
adjustment during use ↑
construct bannuyu little ventilation, it is important to know how to properly use it.
will now be considered the general principles of ventilation and specific ones applicable to our steam room with a podium.
general principles of regulation ↑
- When the furnace begins to burn, all vents should cover (and exhaust and intake).
- waited until the internal temperature of the steam will reach the planned level, adjust the ventilation holes with the help of valves (doors).
- If during the procedure of bath there is a need to increase the supply of fresh air should be further lift the air inlet opening.
- After the procedure you need to open all the valves to steam properly aired
the temperature and humidity of bathers is often determined by eye, guided by own sensations.But this approach often does not allow an objective assessment of the situation, because a lot depends on the individual perception of the individual.To know for sure, at what temperature and humidity bath procedures are carried out, the appliance is installed:
- to measure the temperature in the steam room office typically use a thermometer (alcoholic or powered by electricity, but not mercury).If you plan to use an electric thermometer in the sauna room should be placed thermocouple, the output indicator to the rest room or waiting room.
- level of humidity in the sauna room measuring device called a hygrometer.This device is particularly useful in the bath, it will help to identify the right pair silnovlazhny or Dry-air mode.
adjustment system with a furnace in the steam room ↑
above been described in detail how to make the ventilation in the bath with a furnace in the steam room, the steps laid out how to create a podium, holding baskets channels.Design specific, and therefore the principles of ventilation there will be special:
- When kiln kindling gradually warming the air and out the door into the upper convection.
- lower door during the initial warm-keep open, waiting for the oven to warm up.
- then covering the lower door, the stove works only with the hatches open at the top.
- At the moment there is only an open steaming ash-pit door, located on the box required for air flow, which is necessary for combustion.After
- guy needs all properly ventilate.
prepared as follows: The cold air flows through the duct under the oven is heated and exits through the top door.Thus, the steam room is filled with hot air.It must be filled with them almost to the bottom of the box.After that cooler air displaced by hotter, will arrive on the street, warming all the way.
Video: bathhouse ventilation device ↑
Whether in the bath ventilation?I think that after reading this article, such a question no one there.After all, the answer is obvious: of course, necessary.Only now it can be organized in different ways, depending on the location of the oven, the type of bath and personal preference.