Intending to build a swimming pool should be defined not only in its location and shape, but also with a view of the lining - the finishing touch to the work.Facing materials performed as an aesthetic function and are of great practical importance.Therefore, a means for the final stage should be chosen with great care.The best option is a decoration film for the pool, which is now very popular.
film for swimming pools: useful information ↑
film coating, although inferior in quality and mosaic tiled finish, renowned customers.And there are good reasons.
Pros finishing the film ↑
film - facing material of a new generation, at the same time helping to solve two problems: the coating cup and waterproofing of the res
innovative technology allows to glue the film on any surface: stone, concrete, plastic, tiles, iron.This durable and reliable material is resistant to the means to care for water and exposed to the microorganisms.
wide range of shades and variety of patterns do cover this type of extraordinarily beautiful.Facing with the help of the film takes place as soon as possible and leak-proof (even with the appearance of cracks in the bowl).
film - a very durable material, which consists of several layers, which are interconnected reinforced network of filaments.It is ideal not only for the construction of new tanks, but also for the reconstruction of old ones.
top layer has a rough surface - a guarantee of anti-slip effect.
To correctly put the film has a remarkable knowledge is not necessary: it is enough to carefully read the instructions and follow it religiously.
In addition, this method of facing - great for zealous owners, who wish to save money and, decorate, and a pool.Reasonable price will allow everyone to buy a versatile material for waterproofing and decoration.
Cons film coating ↑
Unfortunately, despite the many advantages, the film has a waterproofing for pools and disadvantages.
service life is only 6 years old.She gets dirty, faded and may lose its original shape.If you violate the external waterproofing on the inside wall of the pool under the film there are bubbles.
A film by using skimmer type a couple of years (due to exposure to ultraviolet light) appears a noticeable difference to color underwater and above the surface.
sub-zero temperatures the film is prone to collapse, creating the need for thinking through methods of "conservation" of the pool for the winter.
Types film coverings for swimming pools ↑
market advanced cladding materials offers consumers two types of film:
1. PVC film - a synthetic coating based on plasticized PVC.Special impregnation protects against the negative influence of bacteria, spores and fungi present in the water.
This need to know!
PVC film for the pool is different section thickness: 1.2 mm;1.0 mm;0.8 mm;0.5 mm.The thickness is selected according to the type of swimming pool.For shallow ponds used film 0.5 or 0.8 for deep bowls - 1,0 and 1,2 mm.The length of the rolls is independent of the thickness - 25 m, a width - 2.4 meters and 6.8.
diverse color palette: white, turquoise, beige ... It allows you to select the instance to suit your preferences and imagination of the designer.There is a PVC film for the pool with marble, mosaic and other patterns, which gives a special kind of pond.
2. Butyl film, which is characterized by improved performance of plasticity and durability.It is easy to cut with scissors and glued.Such a film is good for large tanks where the strength of special importance.Butyl tape is not afraid of the changing seasons, aswell tolerated fluctuations in temperature and pressure, and thus is suitable for use with any surfaces, even the harsh winter.
This need to know!
With a thickness of 1 mm film may have a width of 3.05 m;6.1 m;9.15 m;12.2 and 15.25 m. The length changes as follows: 15.25;30.5;45.75 and 61.0 meters.
ply material eliminates leakage and increases service life.
How to choose the best material ↑
First of all, we should define the amount you intend to spend.
This is important!
In the case of waterproofing materials price - a mirror image quality, so if you want to buy good products, will have to fork.
Owners pool is not large rounded and relief forms necessary to pay attention to the road and thick samples.For small reservoirs with a smooth bottom, you can choose a more economical option.
When you purchase is necessary to consider two important properties:
- elasticity.This figure is very significant, becauseIt allows the material to stretch and lose at the same time as the;
- thickness - criterion, which determines the service life of the coating film.
How oblitsevat Pool film with his own hands?↑
To finish pool film was performed according to the rules, should focus on a few points.
requirements that must be met ↑
- pond surface should be smooth, without potholes and sagging (roughness less than 2 mm).
- aboard the pool should be strong (when drilling at a distance of 4 cm from the inner edge of the chips should not be).
- space interface must withstand an angle of 90 degrees (except for areas of drops on the bottom).
- deviation in the vertical plane should not exceed 3 mm.
- embedded elements must be of a flange connection.
- necessary to maintain a distance from the bottom and walls to the fixing of 30 cm.
- to the side wall tiles need to start after applying the coating film.
- to avoid bubbles and wrinkles, as well as violations in the future of waterproofing properties of the film, it is necessary to plan measures to protect groundwater from the bowl.
technology pool liner film ↑
lining process consists of 4 stages.
1. Surface preparation.
the presence of bumps and roughness need sanding the bottom.If there are potholes - they need to putty.In the case where the surface result in proper form by the above methods is not possible, to align.When aligning the rim, make sure that the alignment layer is adjacent to the base with no tendency to delamination.
This is important!
film can be laid directly on the old tiles, making sure that it rests firmly.In the case of peeling tiles will have to make its dismantling.
2. Laying the substrate and the fastening strip.
substrate is needed to protect the film from abrasion of the pool basin.On the walls of the mounting substrate is mounted strip is then welded to the film.
fastening strips - metal strip (length - 2 meters thick - 2 mm), onto which a plastic coating.Attaches streak with screws.Frequency-drilling - 10-15 cm from the inner corner of the upper wall of the reservoir.
main thing - to prevent the imposition of epigastric sheets to each other and wrinkling.
If necessary, use an elastic adhesive.
3. Laying film.
To ensure the integrity and perfect appearance, it is necessary to adhere to the welding technology and comply with the cleanliness of working surfaces.
at the weld sheets should "grab" the rapid heating and compression, thus avoiding the formation of unsightly furrows.After welding the joints treated with a special sealant joints.
4. Filling the water.First, in the pool water layer was poured into 30 cm - to pull the vertical layers of the film.Further mounted flanges fitting pieces, and then the reservoir is filled with water to the desired level.
This is important!
water temperature for the first filling shall not exceed 40 degrees.
Done!The film coating is laid, the pool is filled, and now is the time to enjoy your holiday on the banks of the pond of their own, and the idea that this masterpiece - the result of your efforts, make doubly enjoyable vacation.