The appearance of dampness in the basement garage in most cases result in errors committed at the stage of construction.And the most interesting thing to take into account all the nuances and provide every opportunity moisture in the cellar, it is practically impossible.And well, if not would be around groundwater, and none of the neighbors in the immediate vicinity equips storm sewers.But a huge number of owners with basement garage in the spring and autumn time still has to face a significant challenge - as a dry cellar.In this article, we not only look at the main ways of drying space, but also give a few tips on proper basement waterproofing.
plan, eliminating humidity ↑
On Prevention of damp in the cellar ne
next question, which appears in the construction of the cellar garage, which choose the design - or monolithic team?Of course, monolithic basement less labor intensive, and its service life is much longer, but you can use the foundation blocks.
construction work is best done in the summer, when the water in the basement garage - an extremely rare occurrence.Then be able to avoid the appearance of groundwater in a prepared trench.
As dry basement garage ↑
Despite careful choice of location, reinforced waterproofing and other measures to prevent the occurrence of moisture in the basement, is not always possible to consider every last detail.So, consider the basic ways to dry the cellar in the garage.
Before embarking on already built basement waterproofing in the garage, you need to think about how to dry the damp cellar.It is best to do it during the warmer months.To begin with take out from the cellar all there is, that is:
- boxes for vegetables.
After that thoroughly cleans the floor even the smallest debris.Now, the room should be a day or two to dry naturally.Next (especially in spring and autumn) be sure to further dry the basement.
method of drying the brazier ↑
One way of accelerated drying of the basement requires an old metal bucket.A bucket is placed in the middle of the cellar, it is diluted and maintained fire to dry areas.Hot air creates a forced circulation, and a musty damp air pretty quickly forced out of the basement.An additional advantage of the method - wonderful smoke kills mold and bacterial spores in the walls, as well as long evicting unwanted insects.
drying method using candles ↑
second method of drying the basement is even easier than the previous one.All you need it - is to increase the vent pipe to the floor and put it under a burning candle in a metal container (such as canning high bank).Now, to return to the initial thrust straight into the tube light a small piece of paper.All.Next will be supported by the necessary thrust a candle flame.Thus, for 3-4 days, replacing the new candle candle, you can completely solve the problem of how to dry the basement garage.
Tip: instead of candles can be used dry fuel tablet.
only completely dry every square centimeter of the basement garage, you can begin to work on waterproofing.
methods waterproofing cellar garage ↑
usually to protect against humidity at the time of the construction of the basement in the concrete added special waterproofing additives that enhance the protective properties of the material from moisture and groundwater.Let's look at a few ways to protect cellars from moisture and humidity.
How to make an external drainage ↑
The surest way to avoid getting wet basement - abstraction of groundwater from the basement or storm sewers, or off-site.However, this method is suitable, both from the efficiency and cost-effectiveness of, only for stand-alone buildings, rather than parking lots, garage cooperatives and cellars of the big houses.
Tip: external drainage system is best carried out simultaneously with the construction of a basement garage.
technology devices external drain:
- Around the perimeter of the basement is required to dig a trench depth of the cellar below the floor level of 0.4 m and a width of 0.4 m. In this case, every 2meters drilled the well to a sandy layer, which are installed in plastic pipes for drainage.To prevent crumbling of the soil and gravel into the hole of drainage pipes, they should be shut down small galvanized grating.
- Then the bottom of the trench closes geotextile (to avoid siltation) so that the ends of the material left on the wall recesses and trenches themselves to a height of about 0.4 meters filled with gravel or crushed stone (necessary to make sure that the upper edge of the backfill layer was slightly higherthe lower edge of the walls of the cellar).
- Top rubble remains wrapped geosepticheskoy matter.The result of all these manipulations will be a horizontal drain pipe around the entire garage, preventing it from entering the perimeter of the ground water, as well as their accumulation.
- Next trench covered with soil in several stages, carefully tamping each layer is to prevent shedding design.
Important: When drilling is necessary to ensure that they are not much deeper into the sand layer, as well as to the drainage system did not get the waste water from the sewer system, since continental sands are water-bearing layer containing a drinkingwater.Allow to enter drains, the first to suffer it, you and your household.
device internal drainage ↑
If the question often arises as to quickly dry cellar large size, it is necessary to equip its system of internal drainage.For this construction the entire perimeter of interconnected tubes arranged in which flows arriving in the basement water.
drainage garage cellars in today's construction market a wide range of specially designed tubes of different diameters: perforated, corrugated, with ribs.The greatest efficiency of different pipe diameter of 110 mm.Drains must be equipped with special openings spaced along the pipe equidistant from one another.
Tip: internal drainage is best done before the construction of the floor.Otherwise, it will have to break.
technology device internal drainage:
- Around the perimeter of the basement digs a trench to a depth of 0.4 m.
- bottom thoroughly compacted and it stretches geoseptichesky material.
- The trench is filled with 0.15 m of gravel or crushed stone.
- Top backfill layer stacked drain bias under 3 mm per meter length of pipe.
- Drainage pipes completely backfilled with gravel of medium size (5-15 mm), so that the openings are not clogged by smaller particles and covered with geotextile.
- trench is completely filled with sand and compacted.
- to collect water from the pipes at the lowest point of the basement should be to arrange a collecting well.Now you can buy ready-made industrial wells of PVC up to 3 m, it is light and durable.But some people prefer to make their own well of concrete, which significantly increases the amount of work.
- well established in the drain pump switches on automatically when the float located in a well defined level.When lowering the float in the initial position of the pump motor is turned off.
Tip: the place where it will be discharged pumped water, care must be taken in advance.To do this, connect the hose to the pump, conducted either off-site or in the local sewer system.
interesting: instead of the well can be used ordinary dvuhsotlitrovuyu barrel, but in this case will need to regularly ventilate the basement garage.
Injection Protection basement ↑
This innovative method is one of the most expensive, moreover, it requires certain skills and special equipment, so that the performance of such work should be entrusted to professionals, rather than trying to cope on their own.Waterproofing by injection is effective even for the facilities built of brick, concrete blocks, and cinder block.
technology injection waterproofing method
- The perimeter structures drilled holes with a diameter of 1.5 to 4 mm at a distance of 20 to 80 cm from each other depending on the wall thickness, the density of the soil and other influencing factors.
- The holes are set Expanding packers in which the insulating material and are introduced under high pressure through a special pump.
undoubted advantage of the method is that a waterproofing can be carried out at any time, without opening the floor, foundation and without removing the cladding.In addition, polymer waterproofing - very durable and environmentally friendly materials, but because of low viscosity, they are able to fill even the smallest cracks in the walls and foundation.
Waterproofing, penetrating ↑
most effective way hydroprotection cellar garage is a method of using the penetrating waterproofing.
This type of material makes it possible to quickly and accurately cover not only the surface of the basement, but also all the concrete and even brick surface.High efficiency when working with wet facilities allows for working from within, avoiding the debilitating otkopki exterior walls.Waterproofing
mixture was diluted with plain water and the resulting solution is applied to pre-wetted surface.The mixture, joining the violent reaction with water on the surface of isolated objects, forms crystals, completely filling the capillaries of concrete or brick.
Once completely dry basement waterproofed and can be brought back to the shelves, boxes and shelves.Before that, they should be washed thoroughly and treat with an antiseptic solution such as copper sulfate (today it is one of the cheapest, but it is highly effective ways to protect against mold).