Storm sewage (yet it is called rain and livnevki) is designed for the collection, removal from the roofs of houses, land, road surfaces of water that appears as a result of precipitation.Storm water drainage (not to be confused with the deep dirt, designed to lower the groundwater level!) Is particularly relevant for the sites, which are located in the lowlands, in flood areas, for areas where high rainfall.After much water can lead to a flooding area, dilute base of the foundation, basement and a flood swamped soil.Rainwater drainage is designed to protect the house, the site of such troubles.
design of storm drainage, species ↑
Storm sewage - a system of special trays, pipes, trash boxes, caps, siph
Important!You can not make water drainage of stormwater into the deep groundwater drainage system!They are often installed in parallel at the same angle, but they are two different systems.Storm water drainage is done above ground.
classification method of removal of atmospheric precipitation ↑
1. Open-type (surface drainage) - rainwater is given a system of open trenches (channels, troughs) off-site.Trays for stormwater are often recessed, fixed with cement mortar or installed in the track, the blind area, and other elements.On top gutter installed special grids for storm sewer (removable).The system of open type most commonly used in private small areas, small towns with low population density.
2. Closed type (deep drainage) - water is collected with special built-in trays, trash box.Then the tubes enters the storm-water inlets (heavy wells), and after the inclined line or by pumping equipment is sent to the sewer.
After the sewer enters the thalwegs at wastewater treatment plants, artificial ponds.This system is used in cities, major towns, sometimes in private areas.
3. Mixed type - consists of underground pipes and street stalls.In this design, removal of storm water by gravity except in the case of adverse conditions of the terrain.Route stormwater network laid by the shortest distance to the point of release of the collector or water.Use a non-pressure concrete pipes.This option is suitable for the purpose of reducing construction costs.
Types of drainage types guttering ↑
1. Point storm water drainage.Implemented with local drainage systems (wells, inlets) to collect water from any one spot area, for example, from the roof of the cottage.They are mounted under gutters or watering taps.Have a removable grille, equipped with filter basket, delaying the Offered waste water.Connected to the underground sewer pipes that carry the flow of storm water into the collecting well.
2. Linear drainage showers made to collect precipitation from a large area.Designed to solve complex drainage.
used: Linear drainage (gutters, gutters, channels) and a sand trap - Tanks, delaying the sand and debris.Inside there trashbox basket, which collects the garbage.Cleaning stormwater begins with the emptying of the baskets.
Designing stormwater ↑
livnevki and stormwater treatment facilities are included in all development projects of large settlements, industrial areas.But many private property owners have to take care of the construction of such a structure on their own: to refer to specialists, or to make their own hands storm water drainage.There is nothing fundamentally difficult, especially if there is in the village sewer and livnevki need to connect to it.
Sometimes it is enough to dig a gutter, or simply put the barrel under the downspouts.But if the drainage area in pavodkoopasnyh not have to dig trenches, build rainwater drains closed or mixed type.In any case, this is preceded by a precise calculation, a lot of preparatory work.
SNIP and necessary documentation ↑
Design livnevki should be exercised in accordance with the normative act of SNIP 2.04.03 - 85 "Sewerage.External networks and facilities ".Before it is necessary to make the following working papers:
- general information and working drawings;
- Plan sewerage network;
- network profile in longitudinal section;
- statement about the planned workload.
parameters required for the design and calculation ↑
1. topographical and geological features of the territory
2. Architectural specificity facilities
3. average rainfall
4. Locations utilities
5. Square Photo
Installation of exhaust precipitation ↑
1. First carry out marking territory
2. Prepare the outlet pipe (usually PVC diameter of about 110 mm), which will be joined by a double clutch.3.
digging trenches and carefully tamped soil, a sandy base make (or gravel) where a thickness of 8 cm, and then put the tube.The slope of the storm water drain in the direction of the spillway should be 1-2 cm / meter.Earth poured in layers back and blood clots.
Important!Its depth is determined by the strength of the storm water drain pipes, which are divided into classes of load: A 15;B 125;250 C;D 400;E 600;F 900. The less strong pipes are used, the lower layer of soil on.
4. Mounted gullies, wells.
Note!Under drain pipe livnevki mounted vertically.
Wells stormwater serve as a place where all storm water flows from the site, and then - to the collector.The role of the well is not only to collect the water, but also provide access to the stormwater system for its cleaning.
5. All system components are connected to each other and make a trial run of water.
Here are the basic steps.It is important to understand, to understand what type of rainwater drainage is required for you, and then get to work.