Dehumidifiers - technical specifications and properties
The principle of operation of the infrared heater is based on the transmission of electromagnetic radiation from the source to the surrounding objects.Once on the surface, which is able to absorb infrared radiation, turning it into heat energy, such a device heats the air in the room through the convection heat transfer processes from heated objects.Given the specificity of radiation, only 10% of the energy is spent on IR heaters raise the temperature of the air, all the rest is used for heating the objects are in front of the device.For those who want a deeper look into the specifications of infrared heaters, we have prepared the material.
- device infrared heater
- Structural performance infrared heaters
- wavelength and dependence on it, the temperature of the heating element
- temperature versus power model
- Typesheating elements and their characteristics
- Advantages and disadvantages of infrared heaters
device infrared heater
Dehumidifiers not only have several versions (we'll talk more later), but several principles of each of which is based on IRradiation.Consider the technical characteristics of each of the infrared heaters.
IR heater with a heating panel
- 1. LED work activity;
- 2. The element generating infrared rays;
- 3. The body of the product;
- 4. Ceramic inner insulator;
- 5. Withdrawal plate;
- 6. The plate heat.
This type of heating device produces the classical way - thermal convection.This occurs by means of secondary thermal radiation which it produces, heating infrared waves one of its structural elements - the front panel.It is not very effective, but it eliminates the problem of too closely spaced open sources of infrared radiation and their effects on the human body.
IR heater reflector without heating panel
- 1. Heater;
- 2. Protective grille;
- 3. Power control;
- 4. element generates infrared rays;
- 5. Reflector heater.
The device produces directed infrared radiation heating.Reflector - a reflector made of metal, usually aluminum.Its surface is carefully polished.Designed for the formation and intensification of the flow of infrared radiation and the localization of the heating zone.
In addition to these components, there are several sites that are included in most standard heaters.This thermostat, which can be either electronic or mechanical.The device is designed to control the set temperature.Manufacturers can adjust the temperature-sensitive sensor is used to measure a variety of objects, they can serve as the very source of the radiation, the casing or external object.
gas infrared heater
- 1. Reflector;
- 2. Power control;
- 3. The gas burner;
- 4. Coupling Rod at which the gas;
- 5. The base of the heater.
feature of these infrared heaters is that they are completely autonomous.During the combustion of the gas is heated radiating element on which there is a reflector.IR waves are reflected by the reflector and directed to the space where the reflector is directed.This type of infrared heaters burn oxygen.
Structural performance infrared heaters
According to the principle of accommodation in the room or outside it (method of installation), infrared heaters are divided into floor, wall and ceiling.
Outdoor IR heaters
Floor - usually they are also portable, most models have a purely functional design, equipped with a carrying handle and a special compartment for the cord.Such devices are used exclusively as auxiliary heat sources.
IMPORTANT!When choosing a portable model, you need to pay attention, do not overheat if the compartment where the power cord is removed.Protective wiring may melt.
models of high power with a considerable weight additionally equipped with wheels for easy transport.The standard most powerful floor models included rollover protection system.But the thermostat and remote control is only for premium products.
Variety of outdoor infrared heaters.
Wall IR heaters
wall infrared heaters, the characteristics of which performance can be compared to a centralized water heating radiators are installed in the same places.These devices are full of the heater.High power and area of the radiation means and considerable weight, but the figure is not so important for stationary use devices.
When choosing such devices should pay attention to the presence of a variety of control and safety systems:
- thermostat, which can be set not only the temperature, but also on-time of the heater;
- protection system from overheating radiator.
manufacturers pay special attention appearance of such heaters.The surface of the panel can decorate like Stylized drawings and original paintings are quite decent inflicted airbrushing.Some models are finished with natural stone or Tibetan salt.But these ornaments also significantly increase the cost of the heater reduces its effectiveness and the paint when heated can release dangerous fumes.
Wall IR heater.
Ceiling IR heaters
Ceiling heaters are unitary, functional form, which is difficult to fit into a refined interior.Used mainly in the retail and office space, in the open air street cafes.Given the specificity of use, many manufacturers are developing models with special fasteners that are compatible with standard fixing points and ceiling Armstrong.In the home used in country houses, garages or workshops.A very promising application - heating of greenhouses in early spring and late autumn, which can significantly extend the period of maturation and harvest.
Species ceiling infrared heaters.
wavelength and dependence on it, the temperature of the heating element
From physics course known that infrared radiation is between 0,75-1000mkm.
Manufacturers IR heaters broke this range into three sectors.This is because the operating temperature of the heating element is dependent on the wavelength.
1. When the temperature of the heating element 100 to 600 0C - transmitter operates in the long-wavelength range of 5.6 - 100um.Such devices are considered low temperature.They are intended for premises in which the ceiling height is limited to 3 m. As a rule, power and temperature of these models is limited to 120 ° C.
2. When the temperature of the heating element 600 - 1000 0 C - medium wave range 1,5-5,6 m.Devices with such performance indicators are used in areas vysokopotolochnyh 3-6 m. Usually homes of the old buildings or public buildings.
3. heating temperature is more than 1,000 ° C - heaters use short wave infrared waves 0,75-1,5mkm.They are used for heating 6-8 m ceilings: warehouses, workshops, assembly plants or for heating on the street.
temperature versus power model
Power 100-400 W .For such devices include power heating device so-called "soft heat", the maximum temperature reaches 60º.The heater can be used in humidity conditions 100%.Also heaters of the type recommended for use in pre-school educational institutions, children do not get hurt.
Power 400-600 W , temperatures from 60 to 100 ° C.Designed for the most part, to be installed in the offices.Some heaters have an attachment to the ceiling Armstrong.Housing metal with various protection from IP55 to IP21.
Power 600-1000 W at 101- 280 ° C.Infrared heaters, technical specifications which are limited given temperature produced by many firms.The devices are designed to create warm air curtains over the windows or doorways.
Power 1000 W, surface temperature of over 300 ° C.Mainly designed for external use for heating outdoor terraces, winter gardens, balconies.
types of heating elements and their characteristics
ceramic plate heated by a metal wire having a high resistance.Due to the effect of magnetic induction thread reported a ceramic panel not only the temperature, but also the impetus for emitting infrared waves.Because of the design of a dressing type generation infrared waves can only be used in wall and ceiling models.
Halogen heating element
IR waves induced by a halogen lamp.The devices have a compact size and large capacity of the room is rapidly heated, can be used on the street.The most common model makers: Neoclima, Ballu, General Climate.
significant drawback of these devices is that during the operation they are quite bright glow.
Halogen infrared emitter.
tubular heating elements based on quartz lamps and carbon
Generate infrared radiation invisible to the human eye spectrum.The most popular manufacturers: Electrolux, Frico, Adax, Hintek, Timberk, Simbo.They have relatively low power consumption.Due to the compact size can be mounted on several rods generating one panel, which greatly increases its efficiency.Among the shortcomings should be noted the high cost of products based on carboxylic elements.
infrared emitter based on a gas burner
This device has a dual principle.The gas burning, heat radiating member around which is a reflector.Infrared waves are reflected from a form of heat dome or box depending on the model and the direction of reflection of the reflector.
Devices of this type are completely autonomous from can be used in campaigns and in cottages with no electricity.Even compact models are very effective they can be safely used in an emergency without heat in the winter.Brand all kinds of devices equipped with safety systems that shut off the gas supply if the fire or the amount of lost unburned gases in the room above the norm.Besides ease of use, they are milking equipped with a built pezorozzhigom.
gas infrared heater.
Advantages and disadvantages of infrared heaters
- High energy efficiency.
- Quick and gentle heating of all objects caught up in the action.
- Unlike convection device does not raise dust.
- Adjustable heating zones.
- Do not dry the air and do not burn oxygen.This is true only in relation to the electric power generators IR.From the use of autonomous gas generators in a small room is better to abstain.
- Many models "specialize" in heating rooms with high ceilings.
- All devices of this type are completely autonomous, even in an apartment is difficult to combine them into a single network.To have to type commands for each heater separately.
- Some models with heating and cooling crackling - it happens because of the fact that the device used for the production of metals with different degrees of expansion during heating and cooling (steel + aluminum).
- reviews carboxylic infrared heaters
- Reviews ceiling infrared heaters
not received an answer to your question?It was not clear moments?
Ask our experts and visitors:
+ Add new question