What types of false ceilings plasterboard
Drywall - a practical, accessible and aesthetically pleasing.Therefore, the design with lining made of this material are found in almost every modern interior.A variety of options allows you to finish this issue in any style room.In particular, sufficiently numerous types of plasterboard ceilings, which we will consider in detail in this article.
- One-level ceilings plasterboard
- two and three-level plasterboard ceilings - more options for fantasy
- Complicated types of suspended ceilings made of plasterboard
Inprinciple of the finished ceiling of this material is determined by the designers.It may have any fancy shapes, which, however, is based on one of three kinds of structures.So, plasterboard ceiling can be:
- simple, having two or three levels;
One-level ceilings plasterboard
This ceiling may be as a ready element of the interior, and the basis for a more complex element (multilevel ceiling
Important: When installing the frame will certainly use tools for measurement.The surface is simply obliged to be perfectly horizontal!Do not forget to think carefully how to place electrical wiring and other communications.
Advantages of the ceiling in one level:
- plane tiled surface loses its kind, even if the foundation starts to sink.
- When installing a one-tier system is not so much "stolen" from the height of the room.
- This helps equalize the base of the ceiling, allowing to hide all its flaws and blemishes.Moreover, wiring can be masked, and all communications.
- Get rid of unnecessary noise, penetrating you from the very active life of neighbors above, it will also help such a structure.
So if your room is not significantly different ceiling heights, the single-level option can be very useful.You can use it to mask all that prying eyes are not necessarily notice.But the height of the room is almost does not decrease.Make a plaster surface, you can according to your taste.Do you want to - and paint must done, you want - wallpaper paste over.
two and three-level plasterboard ceilings - more options for fantasy
If we talk about the ceiling is not too difficult, their design is based on the general principle.In particular, the basis for them is a concrete ceiling slab or plasterboard ceiling sibling.Rule one: the lower the level, the less space it has.And assemble each level (starting from the second, of course) is not on the surface of the ceiling, and on the frame of the previous level.
Mounting a ceiling of several tiers, you need a good location to count the individual levels.They should be well combined with each other, without creating the impression of disharmony.If the design is made up of gently curved lines, you have to use curly curved frame and plasterboard sheets.This afford only experienced installers.
- See more: bend the drywall and metal oprofil for him.
Important: tiered ceiling of the second and third level make out so that the edge of the additional elements look aesthetically pleasing.
advantages and characteristics of multi-level structures:
- can "play" with the volume of space, making it visually more or less.
- Such ceilings make the room very original and gives it notes of personality.
- possible using ceiling levels gradually allocate separate room functional areas.
- Complex ceilings, consisting of several tiers, are good only in the spacious rooms, whose height is three meters (or more).
- Each subsequent level of "steal" at the height of the room a few centimeters.
- the contrary - let's say you want to increase visually any part of the room.In this case, the area in the neighborhood, should be lowered by the convex elements or boxes.
And now - more of the three species of plasterboard ceilings, consisting of several levels.
Framework ceiling - simple and stylish
Nothing complicated - this is only a box with one or two steps.Sometimes it is not rectangular and figured form.This box has a thickness of up to 50 centimeters, ranging all along the walls of the room.Hidden lights placed inside its perimeter, and LED spotlights - in the middle of the box.Instead spotlight is possible to use a chandelier, which is mounted in the center of the room.
diagonal ceiling - very original
basis of this ceiling is flat, but the lower layers are carried out so that only appear on one side of the room.This dividing line runs diagonally - from corner to corner.It can be both direct and wavy (which is much more interesting).Two of the rooms are located on different levels may differ in size.
Zone ceiling - suitable for the isolation of the room
In this case, almost all of the room has the same level.The second or third level defines the boundaries of a functional area (such as sleeping or working).By area, such zones make up a very small part of the whole room.
Complicated types of suspended ceilings made of plasterboard
In general, by design they are similar to the previous types, but their structure is more complicated.In particular, it may apply any interesting patterns and unusual shapes and elements.In such structures, created by the imagination of designers, strict classification of species is difficult to carry out.However, try to list some of the most popular types of complex plasterboard ceilings.And we will distinguish on those elements that are used in their creation.
Figural ceiling - has a beautiful convex element
here against the backdrop of smooth base stands curly design - for example, a flower or a complex geometric shape.Typically, such an element is placed in the center of the ceiling, illuminating it by the edges (along vertical planes).The figure is usually carried out a second or third level (and sometimes grabs them both).
Abstract ceiling - for lovers of unusual
The most common version of the ceiling - the spiral structure of irregular shape.Other variations are possible, as well as an elaborate combination of several elements positioned throughout the plane.Highlighting the ceiling gives the mystique and charm.And if the staining of the surface to take a few paint colors, you can get a totally unique ceiling.It will look simply stunning.
ceiling "floating" - for those who dream of flying
This type of ceiling is really extraordinary.Elements of plasterboard are attached to the concrete base artful way.If more - a fitting sleeve and metal studs with locking pins.The result exceeds all expectations - those embodied figures look as if they are floating in the air.Periodically, they can be rotated on an axis, changing the composition.Naturally, this effect enhances the clever lighting.
- One-level ceiling
- Multilevel ceilings
- Giposkartonnye ceilings intricate designs
- I do not think that any of the proposed options for finishing the ceiling is a good solution
- Add your own version
not received an answer to your question?It was not clear moments?
Ask our experts and visitors:
+ Add new question