Base - an independent element, without which no cost, no construction of houses.During the construction of the cap should choose materials that harmonize with the materials from which to build a wall of the house.For example, a brick wall, is well suited concrete plinth and vice versa.
materials of which the base is built:
- for the construction of the cap does not apply masonry brick.Brick must be fired and designed specifically for the basement masonry.
- durability of all concrete plinth.Previously it should be reinforced and poured at once, seamlessly cast.Inside formwork concrete plinth, lay different matrices (corrugated materials, rubber sheets, etc.), thus giving the surface of the original invoice.
- addition to reinforced concrete, often use ready-made concrete blocks.It is better to use large blocks, but then required equipment.You can use concrete blocks already lined or units contained within the heater.This is extremely convenient, practical and economical, as basement walls do not requ
- When building a monolithic way, you can build a house (and base as well) using, do not remove the casing, which also already contains insulation - usually expanded polystyrene.
- addition to concrete and fired brick base built from natural or artificial stone.These materials are also frost-resistant and waterproof.
Basement do not always.Traditional country building, is the installation of wooden floors on logs which are laid on brick columns.Pedestal floor is not insulated, and the height of the space under the floor is about 25cm.At lower altitudes, deteriorating ventilation and starts rotting floors, with higher - increasing heat loss, and the house becomes cold.
In this case, inside the ground fences make podsypku for insulation or mineral wool lining (polystyrene plates, etc.) and in the floor vent holes satisfied with bars.Such an underground well, if the house live year-round and it is constantly heat thoroughly.Otherwise, it is necessary to insulate the floor plinth.Then the height of the underground space should be at least 40cm (to be able to inspect it periodically).In the basement fence should make holes for ventilation.The bottom is covered with underground well some waterproofing material, even if the roofing material, sprinkle it with gravel or coarse sand.
If exploited cap, particular importance should be given to the hydro - and thermal insulation.Waterproofing done with the help of straining concrete or special trains penetrating that are added to the concrete mix, greatly increasing the waterproofing properties of the latter.More often, such compositions are applied to the inside wall of the cap and penetrating into the pores to a depth of 15cm, there crystallize, forming a waterproof barrier.There are advanced materials to protect the foundation from moisture and plinth outside.
Ground floor, basement, insulate on the outside, using a Styrofoam plate.Securing them waterproof to protect it from mechanical damage and temperature fluctuations.Plates then plastered directly on the grid, increasing their durability and protecting it from the water.It is necessary to insulate the perimeter of the building, since 20% of heat loss occurs through the basement walls.