technology installation is to fix the anchor of any form of chemical composition introduced in a pre-drilled hole of the base.Strengthening is due to the curing of the chemical composition at the base without creating thrust and development of deformation stress.During curing molecular compound having a chemical composition within the base material of the drilled hole.In this regard, the same value of the coefficient of expansion of the chemical composition of the base material and formed monolithic connection fixture.
On load-bearing chemical anchors exceed standard expansion anchors, so that is very reliable fastening of structures to surfaces of various materials.There
Chemical anchor is used for fixing a structural building material of any density - brick, concrete, aerated concrete, stone, it is recommended for use with hollow surfaces - chemical anchors are used in these situations, with nipples having openings which provide good fixation fasteners.
chemicals can be used with all types of fasteners made of stainless steel, carbon steel or galvanized steel.Perhaps the use of the chemical anchors in wet conditions, even under water, for the restoration and decoration.In the case where fasteners must be installed at the edge of the surface, chemical anchors are superior to those that do not destroy the base material.
to raze fasteners in the construction and furniture industries using chemical anchor-bolt.
Fixture is based on the occurrence of a chemical reaction between the materials.Chemical solutions for work, polyester resin and hardener are supplied in two types of packaging - glass vials and tubes (cartridge).Their mix of causes chemical and physical processes of fixation.Rate of fixation structure depends on the type of chemical composition and physical state (humidity, temperature) of the environment.
vials.The size of the ampoule is designed for maximum loads on the fasteners and the same size as the anchor.Drill a hole of a given size, it is inserted into a vial, and then rammed or screwed pin.Fasteners can be made on site or bought at the company along with ampoules.The vials were divided in diameter and is used for mounting in the holes of a certain size.
cartridges.The cartridges are chemical compounds separated during the extrusion mix inside the nozzle, the nozzle having a special structure in the shape of a spiral.They vary in size and layout scheme departments for compositions.Fill composition from the cartridge into the drilled hole is carried out by special gun dispenser.Advantage - used for fixing anchors into holes of any size, even considerably exceeds its diameter.
Before installing chemical fixing holes need to be cleaned from dust and dirt.When using a cartridge for hollow core is inserted into a hole pre-punched polyester cartridge.By expanding the solution flowing through the hole in the wall of the cartridge creates additional fixation of the chemical anchor
possible to use cartridges as an adhesive for fixing the articles of different material together.Also, they are used for repair work when grouting cracks, holes.
Chemical anchor-stud.As recorded by the working surfaces symmetrically formed holes that are filled with a chemical solution from the cartridge and rarely used vials.Compound products produced through the inserted pin.
When working with large volumes of surfaces and chemical components are supplied in cans.For their application using special pumps and nozzles mixers, and for admission to work requires trained personnel.
Chemical anchors are used as a reliable fastening in many areas of modern construction:
- road construction (installation of noise screens, barrier fences, information boards, lighting masts);
- facades ventilated (mount designs for hollow bricks and cellular concrete);
- installation of complex structures (balconies, consoles, columns, creating rebar);
- installation of decorative structures (railings, canopies, lighting, stucco);
- advertising (billboards, banners, banners, information design);
- elevator service (repair and installation of mines, fixing equipment, escalators);
- installation of auxiliary construction equipment (forests, cranes);
- installation of industrial equipment (oil equipment, conveyors, machine tools);
- storage (shelves, elevators and conveyors);
- assembly buildings from blocks (frame fixing to the foundation, and blocks them);
- increased structural strength and foundation (metal structures, impregnating masonry);
- restoration of buildings (the device floors, masonry restoration, new mount to existing structures);
- marine construction (port gateways, oil terminals);
- industry of water entertainment (aqua parks, swimming pools);
- airports (runways, fixed antennas and navigation equipment);
- winter recreation industry (lifts, cable cars);
- power plant (NPP, TPP, transformers, electric poles);
is building new horizons especially considering that the market appears more and more of them with the new reinforced fixing properties.
Editor: Roman Adamov