forumhouse.ru Members are well aware that life in the country - is not only pleasant, but also constantly make the housework.Each equips its «ten hectare» to your liking.And if the creation of landscape design - a matter of personal preference, the garden paths simply vital in any plot.After all, apart from purely decorative purposes, it tracks allow us to move freely on the site, regardless of the season.
Therefore, the materials for paving garden paths are increased requirements.For example, such as increased durability, safety, environmental friendliness and presentable appearance.All these requirements are met by Pavement.Ask the experts and users of our forum will help you cope with it laying yourself!
Any construction should begin with careful planning of all work.Do not be an exception and laying paving slabs.First of all, we should pay attention to such moments:
1. The total number of tracks and their location on the site.
rule of thumb can be formulated as follows: "The c
2. The width of the tracks.
path leading to the house, should be the width to her could easily miss each two adults, reaching toward each other.On average, this quantity is between 1 and 1.5 meters.
tracks that are used less frequently, such as those that lead to the flowerbeds or garden beds, it is possible to make a width of 0.5 to 0.8 meters.
It should also be clear about the functional purpose lanes.
specialist in landscape improvement Denis Bogdanov (forum name Denis Vlad-hours ):
- I for myself clearly share the tracks on the breeds, for example, leading to the gazebo, and functionality, which are subjected to heavy loadsand lead to the home or garage.
tracks that are experiencing a heavy load, require a more careful preparation of the base than the tracks that are from time to time.
Denis Vlad h:
- also need to consider how you will care for the garden path in winter and autumn.
Unlike unmade track, for example, from granite screenings, care for the path of paving slabs easier.Removing snow and fallen leaves, you will not be cast aside rubble.
second in importance after the functionality, characteristics of the garden path - how nice for her to walk.In order to understand this, you can use the secret landscape designers.
Director of Petriv Landscape Designe Vladimir Petrov:
- I always advise first go through the pre-groove and make sure everything is comfortable and convenient for them to travel to all members of the household.I can say that after this "walk" is almost always necessary to make adjustments to the original plan of the track layout.
In addition to defining the functional garden path, you must select the thickness of the tiles.And here it is better to adhere to the following rules.
expert factory «Factory GOTHIC» Konstantin Merzlyakov:
- for garden paths and house territory, where no calls in passenger vehicles, enough tile thickness - 40-50 mm.And for the track, which provides transportation of cars and parking, the thickness of the tiles must be at least 60 mm.
- Initial preparation for laying garden paths, as a rule, is connected with the excavation, and it must be linked to geoplastikoy your site.For example, with large differences in elevation, slope, etc., because the movement and export of large land masses - a very costly exercise, which requires the use of construction equipment.
Geoplastika - the formation of an artificial topography and architecture of the site.
Technology laying paving slabs - expert advice
Pavers - an environmentally friendly and durable coating for garden path.And its durability and beauty, in the first place will depend on the quality of paving and compliance technology stacking.
- modern paving slabs made of concrete.Shape Tiles can be any that allows successfully entered garden paths in landscape design of any site.
service life of concrete tiles vibropressed average of 15 years, provided the right training base.
And as any coating Pavement maintenance free in operation (cleaning, use gidrofobiziruschih coatings, etc.).
first step in the preparatory work for laying paving slabs to be laid is a breakdown of the circuit area and exposure control "beacons."This takes into account the angles of the territory, the binding to existing areas, slopes.After the work was performed on the breakdown of the circuit, start preparing the base, which includes the following activities: planning, device support layer, installation of curbs and leveling device sand layer under the tiles.
Laying paving slabs should be made in the following sequence:
1. Come off excavation boxes for board stone.
2. Installed around the perimeter of the stone board.
curbs necessary for durable fixation paintings paving slabs.
3. Pour underlayment.
4. Produced laying foundation.
5. It is placed tiled floor.
6. Fill tile joints.
also need to remember that when laying the tiles should be guided by the following regulations.
CTO TD Brier Alexander Loginov:
- Works on the sidewalk cover must be carried out in accordance with SNIP 3.06.03-85 "Highways" and SNIP III-10-75 «Accomplishment of territories".
A self laying process can be divided into several stages.
1. Planning and design of the garden path.
necessary to determine the type of soil on the site.Then develop a plan garden paths, choose a design and pattern tile layouts.
2. The calculation of the cost of the required materials.
3. Perform activities of laying the garden path.
Let us consider each of the items.
- The choice of tiling depends on the soil conditions and the following section, for example: building blind area, the pedestrian zone, a platform for travel and parking.
It should be remembered that the result of your work in the first place will depend on the thoroughness of the preliminary layout and prepare grounds for laying tiles.
The plan includes the following points:
- draw a layout area to be tiled;
- measured portion to cause the size of the plan;
- on the basis of the above points make the calculation of the required number of tiles for paving, as well as the amount of materials to prepare the ground.
After developing a plan to begin the markup for future tracks.
- First of all, define the direction of water flow.Note that water should go on the blind area of the building or on the track in the drainage wells or on the lawn.Bias can be longitudinal, transverse, longitudinal and transverse, but at least 0.5%, it has 5 mm per meter.
directional bias should be such that the water dripping from the pavement into the drainage system, or on the lawn, but not the building!
Once defined the place for laying tile, mark the boundaries of the track.To do this, in the border area are driven pegs on which pull a cord or fishing line.After that, you can start digging, adhering to these recommendations:
- Excavation is made so that the front surface after laying the tiles came to the set level of your site.
- formed after excavation site equalize and tamped.
- If the ground is soft, it is necessary to moisten (to shed water from a hose) and a ram.
- Drainage and sewerage, for example, in storage or livnёvku well, you need to think about and to mount even during the preparatory stage of the work on laying garden paths.
- When laying the paving slabs on the complex curved surface and a large vertical drop is necessary when planning to lay a larger percentage in the consumption of tiles (cutting, trimming, etc.).
most important stage of laying paving slabs - training base.Proper base will not allow the track or platform "sag", providing them dolgoletie.Sleduet consider that, despite the tight seams between the tiles, the base is still saturated with water.Therefore, the base needed drain permeable carrier layer (gravel, crushed stone).Then some of the water from the surface will be allocated through the paving stone and the carrier layer into the soil.
also important to understand some of the layers of the cake is the right foundation for laying tiles.
Expert Company «Wienerberger Brick» Alexander Mishin :
- Pie consists of several layers: a natural subgrade, subbase, underlayment, "B" and, in fact , Pavement.
«Bed" - a layer of sand or fine gravel.The layout is the bulk soil layer and the underlying layer is composed of gravel or crushed stone.
Alexander Mishin :
- The thickness of the "bed" in any kind of subgrade on average 3-5 cm. The thickness of the remaining layers should be formed on the basis of such indicators subgrade as humidity,density and composition.
- For the main supporting layer is applied frost, uniform grain structure of the material (crushed stone, gravel).This material must be packed uniformly in height and with the necessary gradients.
At arrangement of conventional walkways make the carrier layer thickness of 10-20 cm. When the device platforms for travel and parking cars use a layer of 20-30 cm. At higher loads and increases the carrier layer is laid in 2-3 layers, whileEach layer is compacted machine or rollers.
As mentioned above, the method of preparation of the base depends on the expected load on the garden path.It is also necessary to take into account the carrying capacity of the soil.
user of our forum Oleg Novitsky advises a cake for laying paving slabs at a difficult ground:
- If the base is under the so-called or heavy clay soil, or have wetland, the thickness of crushed stone basemust be made at least 10 cm.
then laid geotextile.
Geotextile well water tight and does not allow materials to mix (mixing of materials leads to the formation of voids and gaps in coverage).
Alexander Mishin :
- use of geotextile is appropriate in the case when the natural clay base is located in a swampy area, and has a high moisture content.A layer of geotextile suit over the natural soil foundation.
next layer of our "pie" - screening on the basis of the geotextile.
Oleg Novitsky :
- paved portion screenings (or sand).Layer drop-out must be at least 10 cm. This layer should be carefully compacted.At this stage, you need to precisely align the level of the entire base for laying by the rule or other instrument.
Screenings is not very good property - caking.This means that eventually becomes almost monolithic base, and then, because of its low strength, it cracks and cracks in the coating and shell.To avoid such troubles, use to seal Vibrating not spend working in rainy weather.The best screening for such work - dry.
Then we proceed to the creation of a base level, guided by the following algorithm:
- Borders and the axial line area marked rope.
- loose sand can be aligned just below the edge of the border.
- compacted resulting pillow vibratory plates.
- To seal the layer of sand is well suited electric or gasoline vibrotrambovochnaya machine with a rubber sole.With it, you can not only qualitatively prepare graviynopeschanuyu pillow, but also to avoid further subsidence and falling through the soil under the laid tiles.
- It must be remembered that all the layers of sleep off the base, leveled and compacted, given the 0.5% slope th!
Ends preparatory stage dumping river sand or cement-sand mixture.To do this, pour a layer of clay-free basis of river sand 1-2 cm thick without sealing layer should be loose.
DSPs (cement-sand mixture) taken at a ratio of 1: 1.8: 10, becausecement needed to bind the sand so that it was washed out with water.
Alexander Mishin :
- Using the cement-sand mixture as a "bed" is justified only in the case where the projected traffic vehicles on the surface of the tiles.Prigarazhnaya and pedestrian area of private homes do not belong here, becausetraffic and the load is not as intense.
Laying of paving slabs
to the garden path was durable and tiles lie flat on it, stacking it must also be divided into several stages.
- from the lowest point;
- from optically critical limits;
- of conspicuous elements: the porch, the front door to the house;
- manual tiling made diagonally in the direction of "myself" in order not to disturb the top layer prepared.
Before laying the first row of tiles to meet the exact location of the joints, it is necessary to pull the cord at full length and width of the object.After that, adhering to the cord, start packing.
check the position and straightness of the seams is recommended to carry out every three rows laid paving slabs.Laying is performed using a rubber hammer (mallet) with light blows on the tile.Every 3-5 m laid, but not yet the condensed sidewalk tile its surface is controlled by means of the two-meter rule or building level.
- As a frame of tracks to be used curbs.These barriers installed before installing the outer part of the track to prevent the transverse displacements and draft tiles.