If you want to find the right solution to the problem, or simply relax and meditate, go to the bosom of nature.It is wise and residents of the rising sun.They believe that nature - it is an ideal role model in her whole philosophy of life, we just have to figure it out.The desire to get closer to nature, and led the Japanese many centuries ago to create a unique style gardens.
features a Japanese-style garden
Japanese garden - a small corner of the natural world, consisting of five components: a spiritual - ideas - and four of material - rocks, water, plants and architectural elements is a bond between man and nature.The idea of creating a Japanese garden laid notion eastern religion and philosophy, which is expressed in a variety of composite solut
to choose a Japanese garden area secluded, hidden from the eyes of neighbors.It is a place of peace and meditation.It is desirable to separate the hedges, planting, for example, shiny cotoneaster (Cotoneaster lucidus) or acute Spiro (Spiraea arguta).
Basis Garden - stones and water
stones in a Japanese garden mimic the mountains and the positive yang male power and water - its fastest rivers, quiet lakes - symbolizes the negative, dark but soft feminine yin force.According to the ancient cosmogonic dualism of eternal opposition and indissoluble unity are the basis of existence of the world.
Using stones, you can create a mountain landscape with a waterfall, a creek, or even the whole lake with islands.This large stone depicts a mountain, vertically delivered - a steep hill, small stones - a waterfall or paths, gravel - the sea and the lake, and river pebbles - river.The composition is usually an odd number of stones.Place them singly or 3-5 to create a picture of the mountain collapsed.
Water in Japanese gardens means life and cleansing, and its gurgling reminiscent of the transience of time.Thrown over the pond or stream humpbacked bridge, as well as a path - a journey through life, the transition from one world to another.Configuration reservoirs typically have an irregular shape.The winding coast, scattered in disarray river stones, and reflected in the water surface of coastal plants together to create the illusion of a natural body of water.If there are problems with water, arrange a "dry creek", where the water flow is simulated by small stones.
symbol of the seasons
Unlike stones, signifying the immutability and permanence, a plant according to Eastern philosophy help to see the changes in nature.Only after placing the stones determine the position of bushes and trees in the garden.When selecting plants, it is important to take into account the color of leaves, the shape of the crown, decorative bark.Unacceptable columnar, pyramidal, overgrown plants at random.Japanese garden should always be well-groomed and attractive, because better to prefer evergreens.
If the garden provides an empty space "ma" ("emptiness" - a key element of the Japanese garden art), it can be covered by a carpet of moss or sedum.This space usually creates the prospect for a high-altitude tracks, such as the hills, on the slopes of which are singly or in small groups planted low-growing trees and shrubs that are easy to form, giving a horizontal or a weeping form.
Among large stones, especially near vertically set stone - "the rock" looks good standing lonely pine - a favorite plant of a Japanese garden, symbolizing longevity, pine or in combination with juniper.Unusual shape or texture of natural boulder can complement the beauty of peonies, rhododendrons and roses.
along the dry bed of the stream is usually planted fry lo (Sempervivum), thyme (Thymus), and barberry bushes, for example Thunberg 'Aurea »(Berberis thunbergii« Aurea ») with lemon-yellow leaves, autumn yellow-orange.
Water means life Japanese gardens and purified, and its gurgling reminiscent of the transience of time.
Japanese style garden allows the use of decorative elements such as stone lantern, bridge, fence of bamboo ... about bridges and water flows, close to the decorative stones or large trees, placed stone pagoda.In the garden for tea ceremonies necessarily present tsukubai - stone bowl with water, which is traditionally washed their hands.It is usually mounted on a platform in front of a stone wall, hedge, or in the center of the garden, which also placed a stone lantern that looks particularly impressive in the evening about ferns.In this garden I want to relax, thinking about the beautiful cup of green tea.
favorite plants of the Japanese garden
- small rhododendron (Rhododendron minus), an evergreen shrub, blooms in July violet-pink flowers
- tree peony "Baron d'Ales» (Paeonia arborea «Baronne d'AIes»), flowerslight pink, terry
- tree peony "Blanche de Heath» (Paeonia arborea «Blanche de His»), flowers are pinkish-white, double.
varieties of chrysanthemums (Chrysanthemum coreanum):
- «Alexandria" - yellow-pink flowers from August to mid-September
- «Summer lightning" - red-brown blooms mid-September until frost
- «The Lacemaker" - brown and whiteblooms from mid-August to September
- «Radiant" - bright yellow blooms from September until frost.
the mountain lake surrounded by high rocks, evergreen shrubs placed:
- Spiraea japonica 'Little Princess »(Spirea japonica« Little Princess »), the leaves are green, in autumn - yellow, yellow-orange.Blooms in June-July, the flowers are pink-red, crown spherical;
- forsythia ovoid "Tetragold» (Forsythia ovata «Tetragold»)
- Forsythia intermediate "Goldzauber» (Forsythia intermedia «Goldzauber»), the leaves of dark green to pale purple blooms
in April-May, the flowers are purple, gold-yellow.
Near the pond beautifully reflected in the water:
- iris smooth (Iris laevigata) - violet-blue, sort of «Herald Blue»
- Siberian Iris (Iris sibirica) - pure-blue, sort of «Herald Blue»
- Iris airovidny,or water (Iris pseudocorus), - sort of «Berlin Tiger» with tiger coloring
- Siebold Hosta (Hosta sieboldiana) - sort of "Elegance" with a bluish-green leaves
- Fortune Hosta (Hosta fortune), broadly leaves with a white border around the edge.
hosts with appropriate plant ferns in crevices of rocks to hide unsightly place after the death of foliage.
most unpretentious fern Woodsia considered Elbe (Woodsia ilvensis), and the most beautiful - adiantum pedatum (Adiantum pedatum), or a girl's hair.His delicate fronds swaying the slightest breath of wind.
the pond look great:
- weeping willow goat (Salix caprea «Pendula»);
- Zilberglyants willow (Salix caprea f. Silberglanz) to greenish gray bark.
Plants for group compositions
- Prunus tomentosa (Cerasus tomentosa)
- krasnolistnyh Apple (Malus hybrida)
- Whitewood (Piceaabies) «Nidifomis», light green needles.She also planted among the rocks and near water
- Japanese larch needles with an unusual and knobs in the form of roses.Autumn stays green longer than our larches.It is planted in rocky gardens and near ponds and waterfalls.
- Pine Mountain "Mini Pug» (Pinus mugo «Mini Mops»)
- Pine Mountain "Pug» (Pinus mugo «Mops»)
- White Pine "radiata» (Pinus strobes «Radiata»)
- Juniperus Sabina (Juniperus Sabina« Variegata »)
- rock Juniper (Juniperus squamata« Blue Star »), needles silvery blue
Plants for groups of stones
- Chamaecyparis Pisifera" Fili-Schrieffer Aurea Nana»(Chamaecyparis pusufera« Filifer Aurea Nana »), needles golden-yellow color in the winter keeps
- Juniper horizontal" CD Andorra »(Junipera horisontalis« Andorra Compact »), the gray-green needles
- Juniperus squamata 'Blue Carpet» (Juniperussquamata «Blue Carpet»), blue-gray needles