warm, comfortable, modern: it all - frame house.But karkasnik be so provided that it is built by all the rules.Particular attention should be paid to the correct pie framing wall.About how it should be, talk forumhouse.ru users in this topic.
list the basic errors that allowed some in the device wall karkasnika:
- not take into account the possibility of dew point;
- not mounted vapor barrier;
- install a vapor barrier on both sides of the insulation;
- not glued joints of the vapor barrier;
- not mounted windscreen or set it under the slab covering.
How to avoid them?The answer is - to use reliable and proven over the years the scheme cake framing wall.
1. Neglect insulation and wind protection
Many novice developers do not think about what processes can occur within the framework of the wall.Often heater starts to get wet, and the rack frame covered with mold and rot.This is due to the fact that it is not installed, steam, and windscreen, or a sequence of layers of cake broken wall.
According Linkozavr, classic cake framing walls (inside - outside) is:
1. Drywall - as the base layer for interior decoration.
3. Insulation (mineral wool).
6. Exterior finish, for example, siding with an air gap at kontrobreshёtke.
The wall framing each element performs a strictly defined function.
Denis Reznichenko (nick Offline silent ):
- Vapor is placed inside, asit restricts the flow of water into the wall.Gidrovetrozaschita always put out, becauseit prevents the wind blowing insulation protects it from rain and allows excess moisture to come out.
To understand the need for high-quality vapor barrier is necessary to understand the term "dew point".
Dew Point - is a condition in which, under the influence of low temperature, water vapor contained in the air begins to condense, forming water droplets.
appearance of dew point depends on:
- air temperature (inside and outside);
- relative humidity (inside and outside).
The higher the relative humidity, the higher the dew point temperature of the appearance.
When condensation inside the walls of the following occurs:
- insulation gets wet and loses its insulating properties;
- wall begins to freeze;
- board frame covered with mold and rot.
2. Improperly mounted steam
The most common mistake in the construction karkasnika - is wrong mounted steam.Because of this, the moisture passes smoothly into the insulation.
- The easiest and cheapest way - to use as a vapor barrier is an ordinary high-density polyethylene, no less than 200 microns.
Install vapor barrier can be in three steps:
1. Polyethylene is installed with overlaps between the rolls, about 15 centimeters on each side.
2. Polyethylene beating stapler on racks, in increments between brackets of 30-40 cm.
3. All joints are carefully glued adhesive resin based on bitumen.If the joints are not overlap, then they must be a special glue adhesive tape.
as a vapor barrier, foil can be used.Such a vapor barrier, due to the foil layer does not allow the couple to penetrate the insulation. All joints are glued butyl tape.
Classic cake framing involves the installation of a power wall cladding - OSB outside the house.In addition to this scheme applies, and others - the so-called "wrenching" frame with power trim inside the house.Why is this done?
Since OSB maloparopronitsaema, it is believed that the classical scheme violates the main principle of the frame walls - water vapor permeability of materials should be increased from the inside - out.
- In my opinion, even if I do the inside vapor barrier, in the insulation still falls the dew, asfrom inside the house is worth, steam, and the outside - OSB, and moisture trapped in insulation, have nowhere to go.
Is it really?
Paulspb offers the following calculation:
- total generation of water vapor in the home area of 120 square meters.m, with a family of three people will be - 6320 g / day.With a ceiling height of a single-storey house in the amount of 2.8 m house is approximately 336 m3, the number of "generated" moisture that is left in the air after airing, make - 2670 g or 7.95 g / m3.
Now imagine that the street winter and -10.At 100% relative humidity in the air contained 2.37 g / m3.Inside the house is much more about water - 10.32 g / m3.This leads to the movement of steam from the inside outwardly through a wall enclosing structures.
- Water vapor will escape through the walls and ceiling, a total area of about 240 sq.m.
Then through the surface of 1 square meter per day should pass 10.9 g of water.
OSB thickness of 20 mm per day passes through one square meter 5.39 g of steam.Plate 12 mm - 8.98 g of p, 10 mm - 10.8 g
OSB thickness 9 - 12 mm has a small vapor permeability.OSB thickness 18 mm and higher - almost vapor permeability.
Since the exterior walls often sheathe OSB thickness 9 or 12 mm, the moisture in any case, will be gradually forced out.
3. Breathable walls?
can often hear the expression "breathing" frame walls, that is,walls which steam is passed in both directions and controlled air exchange in the room.
user with the nickname Vitla offers a pie "breathing" of the wall (inside - outside):
6. Exterior finish.
- Fasten the power trim panel must be fixed inside the house.For this purpose, suitable: OSB, plywood, fiberboard or decking.GCR takes excess moisture from the premises, and if necessary, gives it back.That is such a wall is obtained by "breathing", which is important for a comfortable stay in the house.
Does the right to life such a scheme?
- There is no "breathing" walls.My advice - do the standard carcass assembly and a reliable vapor barrier.
- Any karkasniku need reliable steam.
Air exchange in karkasnike provide ventilation, but not "breathing" walls!
addition, the power of OSB sheathing installed inside without additional vapor barrier, vapor passes.Since
SIR is mounted with a small clearance between the sheets (3-5 mm), then no additional vapor barriers through the gap in the insulation will go saturated with water vapor.
Installation OSB difficult to insulate the inside wall of the open in the rain or in winter.In addition, a plate installed outside, additionally connects overlapping first and second floor, the frame and rack as a power element.
4. Frame Wall - Western approach
- Canada lay in the walls of fiberglass cotton insulation thickness greater than 150 mm unprofitable.
do so: laid mineral wool thickness of 15 cm, and the outside wall on OSB, attach the foam thickness of 50 - 100 mm.
thus completely eliminated cold bridges and get a very warm wall.
- In this insulation between OSB and foam laid special drainage membrane.
not necessary as an additional outdoor use extruded polystyrene insulation.Due to virtually zero water vapor Epps locks moisture inside the wall.This can lead to the dew point on the inside of the heater.
In the Nordic countries a different approach, and a cake of the wall (from the outside - inside) is as follows:
1. Front GCR or waterproof film.
2. Rack frame filled with insulation.
4. FCL on the crate.
interesting point: no OSB or plywood sheathing as a power in the framework of such a wall is not used, and all communication is carried out in an air gap between vapor barrier and drywall.
- basic insulation in Finland - basalt wool.Vapor always put!Commonly used conventional polyethylene film.
Lining the walls in karkasnike should be less vapor permeable than the outside.
To summarize, we can say that a key element of the right wall karkasnika - a quality steam!
All information on frame dispensation collected in this section.Crib beginner karkasostroitelya available at this link.As the company is actually building karkasniki in the suburbs?The answer is found in this topic.Scandinavian karkasniki: what, how, and why - and clearly available here.
A video about the construction karkasnika on Scandinavian technology, see here and here.This video tells the story of the "right" karkasnike the second light.