In accordance with SNIP

By Admin | Legal Issues
25 April 2016
Before you build a house, you must obtain a building permit (Town Planning Code, Art. 51, ch. 17) in the local government.This document is necessary for the further construction and commissioning of a legitimate finished construction.When building a site must comply with building regulations.This building codes only recommend those or other rules, and end positions are approved by local authorities, based on the regional characteristics of the area.However, all regional legal instruments based on building codes, adjusting and updating some provisions.

At the moment, the main document is a « Planning and development areas of gardening associations of citizens and buildings » SNIP 2.30.97, which should aim at building site.Here are the rules prescribed in it:

Fire away .

between extreme groups of buildings and structures, it should be at least 6 meters (between wood-frame buildings - 15 m).

Wastewater .

rainwater from the roofs of neighboring buildings should not be made on your site.

distance from the buildings to the roadway .

garden house must be removed from the boundary (red line) of the street for at least 5 m from the fare - at least 3m, and farm buildings - no closer than 5 meters.

Outbuildings .

In accordance with the same SNIP outbuilding may be adjacent to the house, but room for small livestock and poultry must have a separate entrance, located at a distance of at least 7 meters from the entrance to the house.The garage can be separately attached or built into the house or outbuildings provided that all sanitary and fire regulations.For the construction of the garage permit is not required (Town Planning Code Art. 51, ch. 3).

distance from the border area to buildings and trees .

minimum distance from the fence to the garden shed should be 3 m;before the construction of the content of sheep and poultry - 4m;to other buildings and bushes - 1m;to tall trees - 4 meters, to sredneroslye - 2 m.

When designing buildings for permanent residence must take into account the requirements of SNIP and SNIP 08/02/01 II-3.The height of the premises to be not less than 2.2 m, business (including basement) - not less than 2 m, and in the cellar - a minimum of 1.6 m to the lower edge of the projecting structure (e.g., beams).

When development of the territory should also pay attention to what is not there in this shaded area or a house?For example, insolation premises (direct sunlight) during the period from March 22 to September 22 should be at least 2.5-3 hours a day.Therefore, all high fences, trees and buildings should be disposed of in accordance with SNIP 2.30.97 "Planning and construction of garden (suburban) of public associations and buildings."

Fences .

garden (suburban) areas should be fenced off so that the least possible shade neighboring plots.To do this, fit mesh or lattice fence height of 1.5 m, but the deaf fences can be installed only from the street and driveway (but not on the part of neighbors), and only by decision of the general meeting of the CNT.However, if you can negotiate with its neighbor, securing it in writing, and the board of the partnership, it is possible to build a "Berlin" wall.

minimum distance from the boundary of the neighboring plot to buildings should not be less than 1 m (SNIP para. 6.7), and the slope of the roof outbuildings should not be directed to the neighboring plot.In addition, according to the Decision of the Civil Code of 13.03.2001, the number 17 (Sec. 7.4) away from the farm buildings and structures to the borders of neighboring areas located to the east, west, north, and intermediate sides, it is recommended to comply with at leastthe height of these buildings (measured from the ground to the roof ridge).

neighborhood well and the compost pit latrine.The distance between them should be at least 8 m. At least 12 meters must be separated from the well bath, sauna, shower, as well as the construction of small-scale livestock and poultry.The same distance should be maintained between a garden house, cellar and toilet and a shower, bath, sauna should not be placed closer than 8 meters.Away from the cellar (7 meters), and will have to build a chicken coop or pigpen, as well as a compost site.

Familiar to many truckers toilet as no isolated pits and "birdhouse" denied all the same SNP (p. 8.6 and p. 8.7).If there is no central sewage system, it is necessary to remove the faeces using a local composting devices or when using pit units.

For local composting devices are powders-closets (WC in which feces sprinkle peat and keep them in a container with good insulation, for example, in a box, smeared with tar and closed with a lid, to form compost) and toilets (the device where usingelectric heating or chemical additives fecal waste is converted into organic fertilizer).

Cesspools should also have good insulation, so that their contents are not to litter the ground water and the ground.Even at the design stage should be aligned with the local regulatory authorities, use and protection of groundwater, as well as the placement of FEZ on the site of the toilet.Backlash-closets (WC-house warm with underground cesspool) is impossible to arrange in climatic region IV and III B subarea.

just so pour soapy water after washing, for example, it is also impossible.All waste water from the shower, bath, sauna or chores should be poured in a specially reserved for this place - filter trench with a layer of gravel and sand or other treatment plants (SNIP para. 8.8).For these purposes, you can use the outer ditch.

WARNING!These distances should be observed both in the same area and between buildings in the neighboring territories.For example, your neighbor does not have to organize a compost pit or install a toilet in three meters away from your well.For such a breach can be brought to administrative responsibility, which is fraught with a fine and subsequent liquidation of the most "apple of discord".However, in order to punish the offender must register your FEZ well before the neighbor will issue the same documents in his or compost pit latrine.Otherwise, prove that he violated the regulations, it will be difficult.

Register your own water source (well or column) in the SEZ has to be for the reason that it is possible to make an analysis of the water and get a conclusion about whether it is "drinking" norms.Not always well water is so clean and useful, as is commonly believed.Produced by the same analysis will ever find the right filter system, or stop using it for cooking.
Another important factor is that the member garden community before drilling should coordinate their actions with the Board CHT, because that is where the documentation is stored on the peculiarities of the soil.If after drilling (for individual use depth of 10-20 meters), it turns out that it was impossible to do this, you face a fine.

All heat sources (boilers, stoves, fireplaces) in the garden of the house should be set in accordance with the requirements of SNIP 2.04.05.Designing of gas systems as well as installation of gas stoves and counters made with the requirements of "Safety Regulations in the gas sector" and SNIP 02/04/08.

case of violation of building, sanitary and fire regulations face administrative responsibility.That is, if not complied with the distance between the toilet and the well or between buildings, you will have to pay a fine in accordance with the Administrative Code (the Code of Administrative Offences of the Russian Federation from 30.12.2001 № 195- FZ) or the Urban Planning Code (art. 222)