household and professional
• If you can afford it, buy a professional tool group slowly grow old tools, so you can rely on its long job.Poor tool will poison you the pleasure of a hobby, a good - will open new opportunities.
• If you intend to use the instrument very rarely - stop for a simple and inexpensive consumer models.If necessary, a reliable professional tool, you can ask a neighbor.
• cvoy tools do not give into the wrong hands, they are guilty of most of the damage and rapid wear.Remind neighbor, a good wizard works his instrument.
Household (amateur) Instruments releases not every manufacturer.It is not easy.Household tools must be easy to use, safe, reliable enough, designed for gentle treatment and the relatively small amount of work, for beginners, inexperienced users.Fans can expect a smooth operation of the instrument over the life of the servic
in function and ease of use of professional and household tools can be close, even the constructive decisions are often shared.Professional tools needed to make money.For it is more important than the performance, reliability, safety, ergonomics - that people are not tired the whole day of work.The weakest part of the tool - the brush.Almost all power tools in our market, except for special industrial motors are supplied by the collector, the resources available to a few hundred hours, as a pair of "brush-collector" wear out quickly.These motors must be periodically cooled ("posverlil - off"), have a large stock of short-term overload characteristics and good torque.
most specific tool - industrial, road, highly specialized, highly reliable, with huge resources, efficient service and the limited ability of readjustment.Obviously, the home is not suitable.
AC and battery
trained to equip mobile phones, electrical learned to produce a very powerful and compact batteries.Manufacturers tools are not left behind and now offer a whole series of cordless tools.Although the case is still before the drills are not reached, but a rechargeable hammer drills are routine and they are drilled concrete confident enough.
Therefore, updating a home tool kit, it is worth thinking about the cordless screwdriver.He can go outside to the car or the garage to work on, there is not held electrical wires, or in some remote place where the power cord only to interfere.However, nothing is given for nothing.Batteries need to be recharged frequently, so for continuous operation you will have to buy two sets to one battery time to recharge during use another.Batteries do not tolerate the cold, the tool can not be stored for years without - battery can fail, and its replacement will cost up to one-third the cost of the instrument itself.Finally, battery-powered instrument with more power.Today
common two types of batteries - nickel (cadmium (Ni-Cd) and nickel (metal hydride (Ni-MH). The last is more expensive, less carry large currents and freezing temperatures, but more environmentally friendly, have a greater capacity, and it is - the most important parameter that characterizesthe volume of the battery. The higher it is, the greater the amount of work to execute a given device, the longer it will not need to recharge. By the way, 60 minutes - this is the maximum time required professional charger to restore functionality of the battery. Here lies the main disadvantagedomestic models - they can take charge of 3 to 7 hours.
SELEC- characteristics - read the instructions
tool must be chosen not on the basis of price and availability, but because of the complexity and scope of future work. Any better to buy a car with a margin ofpower, the excess will be a reserve to overcome abnormal situations in the form of some small stones, twigs, wet wood.Such a tool will operate with a minimum of wear.If the description indicates that the drill is drilling holes in wood 35mm, consider that it refers to the lime tree or a dry pine and oak or raw wood will cause congestion.
• If the manufacturer calls its instrument an amateur, probably so.Do not expect from such a tool high performance under heavy load, signs of overheating or overload will be grounds for denial of warranty repairs or even repairs at all.
• Good tools can not be cheap - in its production using the most modern materials and technologies.It is logical to assume that the time to failure at one manufacturer of tools under the same conditions will be proportional to prices.
• It is better to learn from the mistakes of others.Ask the opinion of the masters using the appropriate models to find out the conditions of guarantee and service.
• Keep the instrument in a dry and warm place.Do not leave it in direct sunlight, rain, snow.
Given that a considerable part of the imported instrument is done in Germany, is to compare the operating conditions in our countries.German master more often rubs tool it rarely occurs to get inside the drill and something to improve it.A notable difference - in income.In Germany, household tools often buy based on a one-time job, we often - and even grandchildren to have worked.Our masters often use a tool commonly unjustifiably or excessive force mode.(From the memoirs of repairmen, "master of the whole breast leaned on the drill, and she immediately took the third repair".) Keep in mind that not every drill is capable of drilling large holes, or to mix the solution.Import and good tools are not necessarily endowed with miraculous properties.As we know from the anecdote, I was able to saw all the Japanese sawmill, but not scrap steel.