In the center section
Participant forumhouse.ru Nikita-85 "horrible and very quickly tormented by the question": there is an area of 40 acres, which his family wants to buy together with the family of friends to build a house there for.But here's the problem - right in the center is a gully.
- I would say a large pit with a depth of 3-4 meters.Houses with basements want - so maybe it's good that there is, where to pour unnecessary land.I heard that if there is a ravine, then no groundwater .. .
At first glance, such a ravine on the site - rather advantage: there is much to divert drainage is not an issue with the level of groundwater.You can put the house on the opposite side of the ravine, do waterproofing, filled with water and build a beautiful bridge.Oh, and krasotischa will!
But, says the user forumhouse.ru UKnew, «it would be necessary to see that in the ravine."
- If erosion is, how would this ravine in 10 years everything has not fallen.It is nece
ssary to consult a geologist.By the way, not the fact that groundwater is not, all depends on the soil layers.Take a trip there in the spring, garden auger drilled out, as you can on the site of the planned construction.Just be clear where the water rises.
It is important to understand - from the ravine, we still have a deal or not.The ravine is formed by the action of water flows, which carry with hill after rain or melting snow and wash away the soil.He will go somewhere out, "flows".And if in your ravine has a trickle, the water will certainly find out.The only question is where and when it will go: in a year or in 50 years.
- If the pit - make pond waterproofing and get beauty.We have own a ravine - in any case it is impossible to cover, just need to equip so as not to interfere with nature "defecate".And it will also be a beauty.And the presence of a ravine and a high water table perfectly aligned.Unfortunately.
If the gully flow, and in the spring at the bottom of his rushing water, then, according to members of the forum, it is better not to take risks and to refrain from the acquisition of such land.Over the years, it will be increasingly blurred spring water and increase in size.One can sail to all your buildings.In general, «tide wait, look at the bottom, and all becomes clear» .
Trees - a sign of tight ground?
In the area of our forum user strekoza huge ravine, a depth of about five meters, width - forty.The ravine grow birch, and indeed it is adjacent to the forest.strekoza neighbor want to fill it to the width of the two areas.If not fill the ravine, all outbuildings, as well as garden and kitchen garden will be down in the shade.
- we're wrong?It is better not fall asleep?Only then for the construction can only strip 26h12 meters.How do the right thing?If the trees, it's not mainstream?
trees, especially birch - an indirect indicator of the quality of the soil.It is believed that in the dense soil grow straight and strong trees, and the water beneath them "not hooligans."They are more suitable for development than a place where there are feeble and crooked trees.
- but, unfortunately, only an indirect assessment.
Ravine is a fault in the soil, any part of the tectonic system with all its consequences.With rare exceptions, it Obvodny and load-bearing characteristics of soils it is not the best.Falling asleep ravine, you can get a serious quicksand.
- In Saratov, on the high banks of the Volga began many years ago, country house construction.People lit gardens, watering done, and gradually ramps up the shore landslides in the Volga River with gardens and villas.You probably are not the scope, but it is worth considering.
help avoid serious problems geophysical survey, which usually start work landshaftniki.You can use it to identify the place where the flow dynamic processes: landslides, washouts, drawdown;There are quicksands and karsts.At the same time remind the professionals: hope that the ravine can be strengthened geogrid, it is not always.
- With regard to the geogrids, everything depends on the intensity of geodynamic processes and their distribution area.In the case of extensive exposure to any grid completely useless - it is only a matter of time.Feedback is very slow, but such powerful forces that human efforts seem ludicrous.
With slim localization process is also - a matter of time: there is tension in the ground (which provokes elektrokorrozionnoe and pathogenic effects), and these stresses will sooner or later be removed.
way to relieve stress every where else, but observed: cracks in the walls and structures, in ground subsidence, flooding basements, washouts, active corrosion of metal structures ... They pretty much all of them - are destructive to a greater or lesser extent.
in the village where he lives member of our forum Rozali27, have ravine about 100 m in diameter and 3 meters deep.The ravine is dry, water is not worth it.The villagers have been searching for a way to fill it, but it turns out very expensive.Therefore Rozali27 asked for ideas on forumhouse.ru.
- Beneath that can be used a ravine?Maybe there is a modern, creative solutions?Waters of it, unfortunately, did not come out.Several times to pour water - water from it out.Next - a chapel, and therefore it should be a quiet place (and so the rally. N. Not appropriate).
Collective Intelligence has issued several decisions.The easiest way to arrange in a ravine recreation area, a pleasant place for a quiet picnic, children's games, sports competitions.
- If the gully is not growing and not showered, you can use it as a platform to create a recreation area.In the same wall of wind perfectly closed, in a relaxed atmosphere can fry kebabs - tourist's dream! Plant some trees, trodden paths, places for gatherings & amp; lepota.Only someone behind it must be careful not to gadili, because people are often worse than pigs.Or a playground to do if a lot of kids, for them there would be enough space to play.
To implement this project, the villagers will have to make a three-meter staircase with comfortable steps, such as strengthening the walls of the ravine, and the ground below. Pauline proposed to strengthen the slopes shrubs: cut willow twigs, and they will grow quickly.And the steps are made of wood, as in this picture.This is a budget solution.
Filiwan believes that the walls of the ravine & amp; ready amphitheater, which can accommodate sports fans.
- I do not know how this neighborhood is permitted with a chapel, but begs the option playground: a soccer field, volleyball and others.
Olga mukunoki seen in Spain, a beautiful park, located just in the ravine.Walls does not specifically reinforced, they simply left the plants that grew to improvement of the place.Down a few stairs lead.At the bottom of the ravine - a playground, lawns, paths, gazebos with climbing plants, round beds with aromatic plants, bushes and trees.
And this rustic ravine mukunoki offers landscape the way:
- Small groups of trees, shrubs, playground, benches, paths.Although I think that there is generally no
large trees you can do: Japanese spirea bushes planted arrays, coniferous shrubs in large groups, ground cover plants - too large spots, decorative grass.Stacking, paths, benches.
about how to use a nearby ravine during the construction of the drainage system in their country, click here.Read also the article on how to save trees when filling the ravine.And be sure to watch the video of our online channel about striking design summer resident Konstantin Vasilyev - bath over a ravine.