This value than the size of the house depends on the number and quality of windows, material and wall thickness, quality of the floor and ceiling insulation.But rough calculations show that you will not freeze in her house, even dvuhsotgradusny cold if the power heaters will be 10 kW per 100 m2 of heated space.One day during cold weather heating 100 m2 will have to spend 240 kilowatt-hours of energy per year (heating season) - 24 000. This table contains data on the number and price of various types of fuel needed to heat 100 m2 house (Table1)
THAN flooded, so shall you reap
1. Mains gas - a rather cheap fuel, boiler or furnace on gas is easy to automate, but, alas, the gas is not everywhere, and for ga
2. Firewood and coal - the cheapest fuel, but the process of the furnace can not be automated, and besides, winter stocks of this fuel will occupy a significant place.
3. Fuel oil and liquid heating fuel are relatively expensive, for their storage have to install (bury) next to the house tank 2.5-5 m3, but the liquid fuel is much safer gas boilers and furnaces running on it, you canautomate.
4. Electricity - the most expensive source of heat, but the use of electricity leads to the heating system the most flexible and provide maximum comfort in the house.
Ever since our hairy ancestors "lived" a fire in the stone, furnace heating is one of the most ancient ways of simple and warm home.And I must say, it does not lose popularity.To say that the furnace is gone - unjustly, and even silly.It can happen so that it will survive all the ultramodern system.This is for their own reasons:
1. The cheapness of manufacture and maintenance (fuel);
2. Provides ventilation and dry air;
3. Maintenance when not in use.Always ready to start work;
4. Do not depend on "external suppliers" (gas, electricity, etc.);
5. The inertia (in winter to protect the house from freezing, enough to drown it in the oven 1 times per week);
6. Additional functions (cooking, drying).
1. Improper air circulation (drafts);
2. It is not possible to automate the process;
3. Inertia: air in the room starts to warm up in just a few hours after the start of the furnace, to warm the house vystuzhennogo leave 12-24 hours;
4. A furnace can not heat the room more than 50 m2 or 3-4 heating;
5. The complexity of masonry and repairs;
The cost of materials for the construction of the furnace - from 1200 up to 20-30 thousand. Rub.- Depending on the size and decoration, to the same extent and cost of the work varies
In recent years, a large variety of metal furnaces burning long, from simple and relatively cheap (0) to expensive (00 or more), it is able to decorate the room.Install them much easier to fold than the brick oven, but they have low thermal inertia and are not air-dried.
Fireplaces are not suitable for heating, they are used for decoration, ventilation, short-term (until fueled) heating the room and cooking (barbecues, etc.).
This closed chain of pipes, radiators and boiler (heat generator), filled with water flowing through the pipes.The water in the system is called coolant.The heating medium may be only water, but other liquids "antifreeze."
heating system works is very simple: with the help of the coolant pump moves through the system, it is first heated in a cauldron, and then gradually cools down in the pipes and radiators (radiators), giving heat and warming the house.The closest to us of the heating system, which we see every day - space heaters.That is their choice and placement begins to create a project and installation of heating system.
1. Radiators - by design have a relatively large volume and constantly contain a lot of hot coolant.In this way they transfer heat primarily in the form of radiation (chimney effect).
radiators are cast iron, aluminum, steel, stamped, and the so-called bi-metal.
1. Cast - give off heat well and "resist" the rust, can withstand relatively high pressure in the system, but they are heavy and do not always meet modern design requirements.
2. Aluminum - lightweight, have high heat dissipation, beautiful but quite expensive, and sometimes can not withstand the high pressure in the system.
3. Bimetallic - consist of a steel pipe which has to move the coolant, and an aluminum body.The steel pipe can withstand high pressure and easy aluminum sections give off heat.
4. Steel stamped - in cost, have a high emissivity.They are currently the most popular.
What is the optimal temperature of the heating appliance?
When space heating via radiators always have a choice: either to establish smaller radiators and increase the heat on them, raising the temperature of the coolant (high heat) or, on the contrary, to try for the same heat transfer to increase the size of the radiator, but in return get a lower temperature itsurface (low temperature heating).
If high-temperature heating, radiators pyshut heat, and they can not be touched.This is uneconomical, and such systems have a margin.Moreover, if the temperature at the radiator is high, decomposition begins organic dust that is usually present in any room.And that stink.
a low temperature heating radiators slightly warm, but the room is warm.It is comfortable, safe and saves.Studies have shown that the most comfortable for the person heating temperature - 37 degrees Celsius.
Large and warm radiator rather small and hot.
"Who can build a house?"№9-2006