They are less effective than pumps that use the war
The principle of
The heat pump uses the process of lowering the temperature and transmits the energy of low-temperature cooling circuit, compresses the refrigerant, which is produced during high temperature and transmits this heat in the hot water supply and heating, or in a hot season, leads him out of the house.The heat pump transfers energy in form of heat from low-temperature to a place with higher temperature.Systems typically have a single device power 4kW or more devices with a single control unit, producing about 30kW.
heat pumps that use the warmth of the soil is not suitable for any home project, it mainly occurs due to a lack of open space.Heat pumps that use the warmth of the air, now offer a reasonable alternative to having to install ground loops;Such pumps are only taking up space on the outer wall of the house.For example, the British company Danfoss manufactures pumps power output from 6-12kVt, and offers a complete solution to heating and hot water supply.Heat pumps of the company with patented technology take energy from the air temperature not lower than 200C.
It may seem strange, but even in the cold season and the night air, a large amount of thermal energy (heat).Heat pumps using the heat of the air, heat is extracted from the ambient air.
In the part of the heat pump, which is located on the outside of the house, the refrigerant in contact with the outside air in the heat exchange unit.The air is forced through the evaporator because of the fan located on the side of the heat pump.Refrigerant that is in a liquid state, absorbs energy from the free air and in the process becomes a gas.The sensor in the check valve ensures that liquid refrigerant collects enough free energy before the refrigerant (now in the gaseous state) enters the compressor.The compressor increases the pressure of the refrigerant.Vapor temperature reaches about 100 ° C.The hot gas is then fed to the condenser.The condenser is the part of the pump, which generates heat.In the condenser, which is a heat exchanger, fully welded stainless steel refrigerant (a gas state) is in contact with water from the heating system (radiators and / or floor coils).When the warm gas is cooled by circulating water for heating, it passes from the gaseous to the liquid state.
In the process produces energy that is supplied to the heating system or hot water.After condenser refrigerant which is now in liquid state, it passes through the filter for separating condensed moisture.This filter is used to collect the moisture in the system.After the filter material passes to the check valve, where its pressure is reduced.This also leads to a decrease in temperature.When the refrigerant passes the valve and proceeds to the evaporator, it is again converted to steam.This completes the cycle of refrigerant.Shut-off valve is equipped with a sensor located upstream of the compressor.The sensor monitors the amount of liquid entering the evaporator.
installation of heat pumps with a heat source - outdoor air in existing buildings requires consultation with experts.The British company Danfoss Heat Pumps specializes in the installation of pumps in new buildings, the complete renovation, the summer home rebuilding and industrial development.It is also proposed to use these pumps for heating water in swimming pools.
- reduced amount of carbon emissions - such pumps can significantly reduce carbon emissions (50%) compared to traditional gas or oil boilers.This indicator can also be reduced if the electricity used to operate the heat pump is produced by renewable energy sources, such as windmills, solar panels.
- Lower heating costs.
- uses about 25% - 35% of the electricity in comparison with standard electrical heating to produce the same amount of heat.
- average pump efficiency equal to 70-95% efficiency gas boilers running on fossil fuels.
- small number of moving parts, thus reducing maintenance requirements.
- As the pump refers to the electrical equipment, that it does not use fuel, which is highly flammable and can cause choking, which hinders the level of potential hazard to users.
- can be used for heating and / or cooling air and water.
- Can be used with underfloor heating, the technology of using solar panels and other environmentally friendly heating / cooling and water heating.
- in 2009.this type of heating will be given grants.
- Low noise - Danfoss' new pumps are much quieter than many of the older model, working at 45 - 51dB.For example, the dishwasher is operated at 55 - 70 dB, and the refrigerator - about 50 dB.Heat pumps with air as the heat source consists of two parts, the outer part may be located at a distance of 30m from the house.
- Easy installation - heat pumps using air, do not require work on digging or excavation.Besides, does not require costly connections to the gas distribution network, also requires the installation unsightly oil reservoir construction or a special place for storing the solid fuel.Installation of the heat pump using air pays off in just 5 years.
For more information about heat pumps that use the warmth of the air
Heat pumps supply hot water from a pumping system with a temperature of 55 ° C, which is suitable for home use.It may be advisable to use the traditional technology of heating with the heat pump utilizing the heat of air, for heating water at 55 ° C.The air induction system fan (system processing outdoor air) is fixed to the outer sides of the building, and require minimal maintenance.
Heat pumps using air, take energy from the air and the temperature, using a process similar to a reverse process of cooling.For large areas need to install a number of external air preparation units with heat pump and domestic hot water tank, under pressure for the hot water supply.This system does not use the outer tubes, and most of working elements is in the house.Generally, heat pumps, air is used to operate for 20 years without any maintenance, it requires only prophylaxis.