1. «Simple" option - tap in the caisson, or in the vicinity of the adapter with a 2-meter arm - bar deducedTop opening-closing tap.
2. «Electric" option - an electric valve or a valve in the above location, managed by the house.
In any of the options the device is placed below the freezing depth of soil, and naturally - on the non-return valve.
3. «antiquated" - just above a submersible pump in a hose or tube makes a small hole with a diameter of about 1 mm.On operation of the pump and the pressure is not much impact, but the water will be every time slowly flow back into the well.
Consider the advantages and disadvantages of both the "right" choices
first option - simple, reliable, inexpensive and non-volatile, but is inconvenient becauseit must be opened and closed through the open -
second option - in turn an electrical method has two variants - a solenoid valve, or the valve / valve servo (the choice is not basic).
electric version Benefits - easy becauseplums produced "by pressing in the home," or even fully automatically on some criteria (eg, temperature 10 degrees in the house).This makes it possible to make this important step to any adult members of the household, including the women.
Also advantage is that this version you can do well completion specialists.
Disadvantages - unknown durability, energy dependence, the high price.
Andrew likes electrically.Why is that?
A) Durability.There is a fairly high-quality commercially valves, including specially designed to drain water from the tank.
B.) Energonezavisimost this valve in the proper construction of all subsystems, is not very significant, becauseit should be normally closed (ie - to consume energy only for a couple of minutes at the sink).And, if necessary, drain the water when disconnected from the network Andrei has backup power system (EWS), which provides an easy 2-minute electricity powering this valve to drain the water.And in the absence of PSA can be found a valve which is activated by 12Volt DC, and in this case, as a backup power supply can be used for auto-battery.
If you do not have the PSA, it is likely that you seldom cut off the network.Then the issue of the supply voltage of the valve is not relevant.
B.) Price.The term "high price" - is relative.Even compared with the first embodiment, it is actually unknown, sincelabor costs are unknown at this "simple home-made."
Well, compared to the cost of the well, its care, water treatment, etc.- So even a small price.
Criteria for the selection of the electric valve to drain the water from the water supply (in priority order):
- valve should be small-sized so that it could fit in well at a depth of 1.5-2 meters from the surface (if you do,of course, not well).
- high reliability under high humidity conditions.Lifetime - 5 years.I think that the protection class electro-valve should be no worse than IP-65.
- valve must have an opening for the water - not less than 5 mm - so it is not a long time "overgrown scum" from hard water, and quickly drain.In particular, according to this indicator, he withdrew valves for irrigation systems.
- valve must also be zero - the minimum water pressure to open, otherwise all the water will merge, ieit must be a "direct action".
- Great food - a constant 12 volts - will probably be difficult to find an adapter for powering and during outages auto battery or 220 VAC (with PSA).But you can 12-24V AC - if necessary or an additional transformer 220/24 (12), or "ballast" resistors, in the presence of PSA.
- price.Everyone decides for itself how much it costs him comfort.Andrew does not like the price above the 3 000-5 000 rubles.
Currently Andrew did not have experience of operating the electromagnetic valves in the drain water, so it does not make the final choice.But despite this, he is considering several options:
- Valves Danfoss EV250B;
- valves Wexon L139, L113, D144;
- Valves ASCO Series 106.
All - solenoid, normally closed, direct action, above all meet the basic criteria.
you need is a button (release - power off), rather than switch - not to forget the day, relieve tension from the valve.After draining the water, heating cable, probably best to disable