main requirements that apply to modern heating and air conditioning - reliability, efficiency and durability.Meanwhile, there are a number of reasons that lead to problems in the heat exchange equipment.
One - hardness salts dissolved in water.They are deposited on the heating elements in the form of scale.Another problem - the water contained in oxygen, oxidizing metals.The consequences of this are well known: the heating system is clogged, overgrown lime deposits and rust.As a result - the equipment works worse, and costs are rising.
All this helps to avoid timely and regular cleaning of heat exchange equipment.European concern BWT offers a simple solution for cleaning and protecting circulation (closed) systems - chemicals:
1. liquid concentrate Cillit-HS 23 RS .Used for cleaning of heating and air conditioning systems with a total circulation of water.Due to the special composition, the drug at the same time removes corrosion, lime deposits and sludge deposits.Reagents are added in a proport
2. To protect the heating and air conditioning systems from corrosion and lime is used the following drugs - Cillit-HS 23 COMBI .The liquid concentrate is used for heating up to a temperature of 80 ° C.Systems operating at higher temperatures, it is recommended to handle reagent Cillit-HS 180 .Means added to the water in the same ratio - 1: 200.The product is poured into the heating system cleaned and left there without draining.
passivating - a panacea for all problems:
- reagent covers the inner surface of pipelines and boiler thin oxide film, which sticks worse scum;
- acts as dielectric, does not form galvanic couples;
- oxygen does not contact with the metal.
As a result - the system is fully protected against corrosion.
passivating is recommended during the commissioning of a new heating system.
benefits of using chemicals Cillit-HS 23 RS and Cillit-HS 23 COMBI:
- drugs can be added in the heating system is deactivated, and during its operation;
- funds effectively fight crustose-corrosive deposits, regardless of the design features of the equipment;
- reagent for washing shchadjashche applies to all elements of the system include components of aluminum, brass, light alloy, rubber gaskets, as well as pipes and fittings, made from synthetic materials;
- formulation gently cleanses the system without causing a violent chemical reaction and gas evolution;after washing with a working solution can be drained into the sewer.
- reagents suitable for closed hot water heating systems and cooling systems;
Chemicals Cillit-HS 23 RS and Cillit-HS 23 COMBI - is an easy way to flush and protect the system heating and air conditioning on their own and without the help of experts!Remember that high-quality reagents enhance the performance of heat transfer equipment and maintain the system in working order.