In today's difficult times, when our income is increasingly lagging behind the rising prices, the optimization of the flow of the personal and family budgets is becoming ever more urgent.You can refuse to travel abroad, and other costly pleasures, but there are things without which in any case can not do: heating, water and, of course, electricity.
These serious expenditure every year palpable cost a pretty penny, and receiving regular electricity bill, perhaps one thinks about the measures taken to reduce costs.Members FORUMHOUSE regularly discuss possible ways and approaches to optimize electricity consumption.We use their experience.
The first thing to understand at once: saving miracles do not happen.Compulsively advertised "magic" devices (just plug in - and pay for the light half!) Actually benefit only to those who produces and sells.Devices of this type can only compensate for reactive power of electricity meters that are simply not taken into account and that consumers and so do no
t pay.Validating VSergeyA
took the time and money to see this and to warn others.
- Three months stuck the device into an outlet, all the recommendations for connecting are met.Savings, as expected, - zero.I dismantled it inside - the simplest rectifier for power LEDs and a black box, which turned out to be a chip capacitor, filled with wax.That's all you savings ...
increasingly popular in recent years, dual-rate or multirate counters enables you to record electricity consumption at different rates for different times of the day (at night - cheaper during the day - more and more expensive all -during the hours of "peak" loads) are effective mainly for those heated by electricity.Much depends on the tariffs established in a particular region.But this option will be beneficial only if the active power consumption at night.Switching to the night washing and cooking for the modest savings are unlikely many seem a good idea.Another thing - home heating electric boiler with heat storage.
- If you do not think of comfort, it is possible to heat the boiler during the night to a higher temperature (say to 25-27), and in the afternoon - to 19-20.If you are thinking about comfort, the night warm heat accumulator.Actually, in the first case also obtained heat accumulator but not in the form of barrels of water, and as the house.
But the purchase heat accumulator - not cheap, so many forum users prefer to use home-made options.
- For the second year using the double tariff for home heating, and decently possible to save.I have quite enough heat storage 1.75 m3 at a house in the 186 m3.Heating elements include timer, ie the water is heated in the tank only at night, and the heat is taken out of the tank around the clock.Heating costs in the first season - 7500 rubles.So that night rate can be very profitable, but only if a serious consumption at night.Otherwise it will be overpaid day rate.
main electricity costs fall, more often, it is the space heating and hot water.Therefore, it makes no sense to talk about a serious saving, if the house is not insulated walls, windows and doors are not insulated "cold bridges" in the floor and the ceiling, and you are "heated street."Through poorly insulated walls of the house can go up to 30-50% of the heat and if the heat inside the house, and spent inefficiently distributed - such costs are not offset by any energy-saving lamps.Of course, the warming of already built homes also require costs, but in the end the correct calculation will result in comfort and economy.
Constantine I .:
- When choosing between two (or more) variants of insulation thickness or wall / ceilings calculate the heat loss for all interested in options and, by subtraction, find the difference in kw / h per day or per monthper square meter of surface. Then calculate the difference in the cost of work on additional insulation and divide it by the difference (savings) of heat in terms of money.We get the payback period of investments in the "warming".
If, for example, for additional insulation m2 need to spend $ 100 and a month
with meters will save 1 kW / h, then the electricity for heating 2,5rublya for
kWh / 2 turns,5 rubles a month with a meter.Payback is 100 / 2.5 = 40 months (heating).It is about six years (median strip), and then go economy - a good investment of money ...
for meaningful approach to saving electricity good conduct an audit of all its energy.The owners of private houses, in addition to the traditional lighting of premises and the use of household appliances may be many more "electricity guzzlers": a pump for water supply, heating and irrigation, outdoor lighting, power for work at the site, often - ventilation, heating and electric boilerwarm floor.
comparing the amount of the consumer power of all regularly used devices (recognizable from the passport of the device, and can be viewed on the Internet) with the data of the counter will help to identify possible leakage of electricity and the main "prozhoru", and then decide what todo about it.
- There is a good way to look for the "unknown" power - a RCD (residual current devices).Just a practical example: grandparents could not understand where they accumulates per month and two thousand rubles.The cause found during reconstruction of wiring: bare wire in the wall plaster and touched not leak.There are leaks in underground cables and other places.
Try to count how many kilowatts nabezhit per month, if the constant leak of only one ampere.A 1 / h * 220 = 220 W / h. 220 watts * 24 hours = 5.3 kW / day ... and later in the month.
Before taking any measure to save energy, you need to understand whether the cost game worth the candle.Even if you replace all the lights in the house to LED and install motion sensors and ubiquitous presence - with the obvious benefits at the expense of the cost of their purchase economic impact will be felt any time soon.Manufacturers claim that the payback period of the modern LED lamp - no more than six months.But we should take into account the possible costs, such as changing lighting scheme: the organization proper placement of light sources, the organization of separate switching for lighting of individual zones, etc.
And do not neglect the easiest way to save energy - switch off unnecessary appliances.Maybe it "a cheap" savings, but it teaches discipline.And why pay a few hundred rubles a year because of the left in standby mode, televisions, computers and microwave ovens that are in this mode, consumes up to 5-7% of total energy consumption?
Interesting fact: even the label attached to the release of "do not forget to turn out the light!", According to statistics, the owner helps save up to 5% of its expensive electricity.
Economic efficiency heating frame houses using electricity are discussed in this forum thread.Ways to improve the energy efficiency of dwelling - in this section.In this and this video - experience in building energy-efficient homes with their own hands.