Currently, the presence of the air conditioner is no surprise.Air conditioners are installed in offices, shops, homes and even cars.Over time, the cooling system are not only commonplace, but simply necessary in everyday life.In a modern building there are many types of systems.
most widely used local compact air-conditioning system, called split - systems.The name "split - system" means that the air conditioner is divided into two blocks - internal and external.Since the split system does not cause difficulties in installation and operation, compact, efficient, simple and easy to manage, they can be found anywhere.
In today's market there are so many brands and models of air conditioners.Each model has a number of features that distinguish it from the rest.Gradually, manufacturers are coming up with new and new "chips" to keep track of which is not possible.From such a variety of buyers look first, and they did not know what to choose.Nevertheless, everything split systems can be divided into two ty
- with inverter;
- without inverter.
difference of inverter split systems from the inverter without
Inverter is an electronic device consisting of resistors, diodes and other components.Often, the presence or absence of the inverter the buyer does not pay attention.However, between these two types there are some significant differences.What are the most important for the consumer differences can be identified between the inverter and non-inverter systems?
differences can be represented as the advantages and disadvantages.Not inverter split system and its advantages:
- price is lower than on the same inverter model.On average, the difference in price 20-30%.
- quickly goes to a given climate regime.This is useful when you need to rapidly cool or heat the room.
- High energy consumption compared to the same inverter model.
- high inrush currents.When you turn on the air conditioner starting currents exceed the workers by an average of 70%, which invariably affects the durability of the motor.
- the air conditioner comes irregular.That is, when the indoor set temperature, the air conditioner is turned off while gradually deviates from a predetermined temperature - activated again.That's not quite good: permanent on and off speed engine wear.Furthermore, in this mode it is unlikely to achieve the desired temperature in the entire volume of the room.Because the sensors are within the parameters of the air conditioner, and then measure the parameters of the medium they will only be close to you.Air forms a zone around the air with the specified parameters on and off, and the rest of the volume settings are changed only slightly.
inverter split system
- reduces power consumption by 30-40%, in contrast to a similar non-inverter models.
- no inrush current, which undoubtedly increases the service life of the system.
- internal protection devices and motor from drops and surges.
- the air conditioner is smooth.That is, a predetermined operation mode out slowly and then continues to the set climatic parameters air.This mode of operation is doubly beneficial.First, there is energy savings, because, coming on the set parameters, air conditioning continues to work with 30-50% of th power of the original.Secondly, the desired air quality can be achieved in the entire volume of air-conditioned premises.
- conditioner price 30-40% higher than for similar non-inverter model.Although this disadvantage is quite insignificant in comparison with the amount of electric power can be saved later.
If you do not dive into all the details of the split-systems, it can be said that the above comparative characteristics, could help solve the issue of choosing between the inverter and neinvertoronoy model of the air conditioner.
There is another point: inverter air conditioner models are usually able to operate as a cooling and for heating.Not as inverter model, often made only with the cooling function.Of course, inverter and inverter models can be a function of cooling and heating and cooling only, but if you need air conditioning modes of operation for cooling and heating, it is best to choose an inverter model, if the air conditioning is needed only cooling function, it is possiblechoose not to inverter type