It is summer, but the question - what and how to heat the house - does not lose its relevance.
Regular readers of our website have already read the article: "Features of the choice of water supply and heating."
Despite the fact that the market there are many heating systems, many suburban residents would like to heat your home with gas trunk.
However, there is always a possibility to connect to the pipeline with "blue fuel".What if there is no gas, or connection "does not shine" in the near future?An alternative would be liquefied gas from cylinders.
profitable to gas cylinder heating?
At first glance, it seems that build on the heating system such as a fuel - easily and simply.All that is needed - is:
- buy gas boiler.Most of the boilers on the main gas can run on LPG.For this it is necessary to replace the nozzle and, if necessary, reconfigure the control system.
- buy gear, gas equipment and valves.
- connect and adjust the heating system.
main questions that arise from any homeowner to t
- Will I be able to heat the house?
- How long to work out the boiler on one tank?
To construct a heating system with LPG cylinders best suited capacity of 50 liters.
practical experience of members of the forum said that the flushing house gas from cylinders - unprofitable if poorly insulated house, and the building has large heat losses.In addition, it is necessary to take into account the total area of the house.Heating the gas cylinders from the cottage area of 150-200 sq.m.It can fly a lot of money.
In this case, the alternative may be a solid fuel boilers, what gives details in this material .
- I've heard that one cylinder capacity of 50 liters is enough for 1-2 days of work (and this is without taking into account the use of hot water).
- I heated with gas cylinders from a house of 70 sq.m.On average (depending on the outside temperature), 50 l of a cylinder I lacked a period of 1 to 7 days.
- I warmed brick well house.Heated approximately 140 sq.m.When the outside temperature is -20 ° C up to three cylinders enough for 5-6 days.When - 5 ° C - three cylinders is enough for 10 days.
- I have a house of 145 square meters, the foundation - UWB, heating warm floors plus hot water.The boiler is included twice a day for 2-3 hours.The cylinders are filled with 50 l of 20 kg.The temperature in the house was set to 23 ° C.Costs in the month following:
- November - took 4 cylinder.The temperature outside + 5-0 ° C.
- December - took 10 cylinders.The temperature outside -10 -27 ° C.
- January - took 8 cylinders.The outside air temperature -5 - 20 ° C.
- February - took 7 cylinders.The outside air temperature -5 -15 ° C.
- March - took 6 cylinders.The outside air temperature -5 + 5 ° C.
One gas cylinder placed from 35 to 42 liters of gas in liquid form - is 22 kg.It is believed that the flow of liquefied gas for any boiler - 15 liters per day per 100 sq.m.heated area.
Before understanding Worth It should be familiar with the following information, which shows the economic feasibility of a particular type of heating.
1. Natural gas = 33 kopecks / kWh.
2. Elektrokotёl working in conjunction with TA (heat storage) on the night rate = 0,92-1,32rub / kWh.
3. pellet stove = -1,32rub 1.20 / kWh.
comparison, the heating efficiency of the liquefied gas is only 2.32 rubles / kWh.
When calculating the effectiveness of a heating system, we must remember that each region may have their own priorities for the choice of fuel, which depend on its availability and climatic conditions.Somewhere cheaper coal to heat the house, but somewhere in the wood.
Often, when calculating the profitability of heating LPG forget that the cylinders have to carry on refueling on average once a week, and this additional cost - both monetary and time.Therefore, heating the liquefied gas can be advantageous in terms of compliance 4:
- small area of the house - 100 sq.m.
- house is well insulated.
- In the near future will be connected from the gas.In this case, heating liquefied gas is a temporary measure that allows not to buy two different boiler.
- boiler running on LPG, and is a reserve and works in conjunction with other heating devices.
- When I leave for work, disconnect the gas boiler and turn on electric heaters, asin the cold of -20 ° C bottled gas quickly comes to an end.This "gentle" mode suffices me two bottles of 7 days.And here on and hot water.I recommend to buy at least 3 of the cylinder.One - for the boiler, one - as a reserve one - to refuel.
You can also mount a bunch of electric and gas boilers.
Despite the increase in the cost of a heating system, the overpayment is a question not for the sake of economy and to increase comfort.
In this case, there is no need to travel frequently and refill cylinders.
Features of LPG heating
device for safe and reliable heating system with LPG is necessary to understand its characteristics, which are caused by the properties of the fuel.
cylinders are filled with a mixture of propane and butane.This is due to the fact that the mixture at high pressure, is in liquid state, which is necessary for its transportation.Also, the cylinders may be tucked different types of fuel - depending on the season:
- technical butane (BT);
- summer technical mixture of propane and butane (SPBTL);
- winter technical mixture of propane and butane (SPBTZ).
Liquefied petroleum gas (LPG) LPG is called for short.
special attention needs gas cylinder heating in the winter.
- We decided to heat the house 120 sq.m.with a gas boiler running on LPG.Gas cylinders are on the street in metal cabinets.For there is one plate cylinder and the gas boiler is made of a bunch of 5 cylinders, but so far only two of the cylinder is connected.When the temperature is lowered to -2 ° C there is a problem - the gas from cylinders is not received, and the boiler, respectively, is not working.Is the gas froze?
no gas in the pipes or in cylinders do not freeze.It simply does not evaporate, and back into a liquid inside the gas pipe, if it has a negative temperature.
This is for the following reason.The boiling point of butane - about 0 ° C.The boiling point of propane -40 ° C.When the outside temperature -10 ° C propane-butane mixture in the tank boils, producing a gaseous fraction, necessary for operation of the boiler.Propane evaporates first, and only then turn comes to butane.During this process, heat is absorbed.The balloon begins to freeze.As a result of gas remaining in the cylinder (butane), too cold.This leads to a decrease in the degree of its volatility.Accordingly, the pressure drops required for the operation of the boiler.
one way out - not to give the balloon to freeze and warm it up to the positive temperature required for the evaporation of butane.This can be done as suggested Validating with the nickname Ruslan2 .
- In my opinion, the best way to deal with this problem, a forced air cooling of gas cylinders warm air from the room (boiler room) where the boiler is installed.For example, fan through the corrugated aluminum or plastic ducts, the gas zavedёnnye boxes.
also can be heated cylinders (not open electric cables!) Of warm water on the basis of sex, and place themselves in insulated tanks the gas cabinet.
Safety precautions when using gas equipment
mixture of propane-butane is much heavier than air.Liquefied gas from cylinders always accumulates at the bottom.If a gas leakage, for example if the container is standing in the room, its odor may simply not feel until they reach an explosive concentration.Therefore, the cylinder must be in the street, standing upright in an iron box with holes at the bottom and at the top for ventilation.
- I know a case where a man dropped a gas cylinder in the cellar.Once a homeowner has decided to collect potatoes.He climbed into the cellar.Smell of gas, he felt, and becausethe switch was not there, he simply screw a light bulb into the socket.There was an explosion.Man, he was lucky, finding themselves in the epicenter of the explosion, escaped with only a concussion, but from his garage and the two adjacent left a pile of debris.
instill prohibit TB: to place gas cylinders in the underground, basements, cellars, wells dug in the courtyard or near the house.
- Do not use for heating gas cylinders, electric heaters, heating cables, heating elements, etc.
- Gas cylinders must be placed in special cases, set on the north side of the house.
- cylinder can not be refilled more than 80% of its volume.Liquid gas has a high coefficient of volume expansion.This means that as the temperature rises, the gas volume in the vessel increases.The expansion ratio of propane-butane mixture of about 7%.By Russian standards it retained 15% of the expansion.The container of any thickness and tear strength, fill it if more than 93% in the cold -20 ° C and to the premises where the + 20 ° C.
- All detachable connection to the gas pipeline should be checked for leakage obmylivaniem.
- Split connections are made in the connection of the various elements where other connections are not possible (taps, counters, gas appliances and so on.)
- pipelines are made of steel pipes with a wall thickness not less than 2mm.With the passage of the wall, the pipe is placed in a pouch, zapenennuyu soft material.Connecting the appliance to the gas pipeline can be made flexible liner specifically designed for this purpose.Connecting the reducer to the gas pipeline made of rubber-fabric sleeve (rubber-canvas hose).
- If the cylinder is in the room next to the boiler, the connection is made of rubber-fabric sleeve.
Learn what to do if frozen bottled gas, FORUMHOUSE users may be aware of this topic.Details of the cottage from the heating gas cylinders discussed here.Pro features the use of gas cylinders in the house told here.Take part in the discussion: "Does Connect mains gas?" At this link.
From this video you can learn how to warm a large house in the absence of mains gas.